What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #211  
Re: What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on YOUR Tractor?

digging that deep trench with the backhoe instead of using my poor back and skinny muscles.... getting too old for that stuff.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #212  

the most fun thing i do is to drive past my friends place while hes out blowing snow in his open cab tractor...and im in shirt sleeves and bunny slippers inside my heated cab.

the middle finger salute i got from him last month makes it all worth it:laughing::cool::licking:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #213  

try reversing the roles and see if you would do the same ... ( yeh, I would too ... :drool:) maybe next year I'll get around to a cab.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #214  

I love cutting my pastures with a flail mower. They look like a golf course when I am finished. Very rewarding to see it completed, it's like therapy for me.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #215  

Pulling a full hay wagon of loose hay to a secluded field and making out in it with my girlfriend.

(Can I actually say that here?)

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #216  

Only when the temperature is above freezing.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #217  

Pulling a full hay wagon of loose hay to a secluded field and making out in it with my girlfriend.

(Can I actually say that here?)

you know you can get worms doing that in old hay

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #218  

Funny, I thought old hay was compost. And that goes in the FEL, not on the hay wagon. Guess it's a good thing my bucket is too small to make out in. Although it's probably more room than the back seat of an old VW. ;-)

Hmmm. Technically, in the wagon isn't on the tractor either. Ah well. How about anticipating making out with my girlfriend while pulling it down to the back field?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #219  

Since I put a turbo on my Ford 1720 SSS I love to hear the turbo get busy when I work it hard in deep snow or when cutting grass.
90cummins

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #220  

Since I put a turbo on my Ford 1720 SSS I love to hear the turbo get busy when I work it hard in deep snow or when cutting grass.
90cummins
Hmmm, wonder if I could put a turbo on my Kubota L 3800. Would be more fun to make out in the hay until my wife found out. lol
Smilinjak