What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #221  
Re: What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on YOUR Tractor?

Since I put a turbo on my Ford 1720 SSS I love to hear the turbo get busy when I work it hard in deep snow or when cutting grass.
90cummins
Hmmm, wonder if I could put a turbo on my Kubota L 3800. Would be more fun to make out in the hay until my wife found out. lol
Smilinjak

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #222  

It doesn't really matter what I'm doing with my tractor, ANY tractor time is good time. I've got most anything I need to do all kinds of jobs. I bought some of it ready made and some of it I built myself.
I even use it for "neighborhood transportation". One of my neighbors commented a week or so back, "you know you live in the country when your neighbors visit each other on a tractor"...lol.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #223  

Artist, your neighbor is right about visiting on a tractor and if you can "pee" behind the barn in daylight you really live in the country.
Smilinjak

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #224  
Behind the barn??!! Front porch baby!

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #225  

Have a somewhat mentally disabled neighbor up the road and his New Holland IS his personal vehicle. He rides it 5 miles to the town transfer station every day. All nice and legally licensed for road use.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #226  

smilinjak, I can pee in front of my barn, but can't do it off the front porch like pj. DrZ, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. He's probably happy as anybody else to have any kind of vehicle.

A buddy of mine bought a new MF a few yrs back, about a 40 hp. He found out one of his employees that didn't have a license had been slippin out barhoppin on it late at night. He wasn't a happy camper about it either.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #227  

Behind the barn??!! Front porch baby!

When I was a kid we lived so far out we had to wipe the owl poop off the clock to see what time it was but we didn't pee off the front porch 'cause the grass would grow too fast from all the nitrogen. Those were the days, worked mules not tractors, tractors are more fun now. The exhaust is not near as hard to clean up, they don't kick, only have to feed them when they are working and I don't have to go hunt them up when I want to use them. :laughing:
Smilinjak

Last edited:
   / What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #228  

now you're telling your age smilinjak, working mules.

A buddy of mine lived out in the country and his dad was definately old school. He did truck farming and did it with a mule. My buddy was the oldest son so he was the #1 plowboy. And you know us kids in Jr High didn't cut him any slack. He was country when country wasn't cool.

Kids can be downright mean, think about it.

Yeah, I never had to corner my tractor up to get the bridle on it either...lol.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #229  

A buddy of mine lived out in the country and his dad was definately old school. He did truck farming and did it with a mule. My buddy was the oldest son so he was the #1 plowboy. And you know us kids in Jr High didn't cut him any slack. He was country when country wasn't cool.

Yeah, a tractor can be right gentle when it comes to ketchin' um.
As for age, it is easier to look ahead to 80 than to look back to 60.
Smilinjak

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #230  

Yeah, a tractor can be right gentle when it comes to ketchin' um.
As for age, it is easier to look ahead to 80 than to look back to 60.
Smilinjak