What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #241  
Re: What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on YOUR Tractor?

Not first-hand experience, but my cousin just put a GPS unit in his planting tractor. He loves it. Map the end points of the field and then just sit and watch the planter while the tractor drives itself. On turns you go about 90 degrees around and the GPS completes the 180 perfectly. Spacing is perfect, rows are perfect. It even corrects for sidehill drift. He's looking forward to using it on his 90 foot wide sprayer. :) Should save some chemical also because of less overlap. :thumbsup:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #242  

Anything, anything at all.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #243  

Might be a good idea for a commercial operation but it would take most of the fun out of the recreational tractors most of us have.
Smilinjak

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #244  

Might be a good idea for a commercial operation but it would take most of the fun out of the recreational tractors most of us have.
Smilinjak

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #245  

I like to just look at the ol 48 8n and think about history and like who was the very first owner ect. The favorite thing is being able to pull my trailer around and mulch the garden and flower beds.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #246  

When I get done using one implement.

And after switching to a new one- for a new job- and completing the work, always puts a smile on my face.

It is always very fulfilling to know that the implement has already paid for itself, (and saved my back) .:)

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #247  

Using backhoe, after 6yrs, can operate it better than thought, at first, was possible. Aaron

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #248  

Smilinjak

Even for a commercial operation it has to be 3000 acres or more to make it a need rather than a want and even then ..yes it takes some of the fun and all of the skill out of being a driver .

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #249  

Even for a commercial operation it has to be 3000 acres or more to make it a need rather than a want and even then ..yes it takes some of the fun and all of the skill out of being a driver .

Would be like a rodeo, fun to watch but I wouldn't want to participate... . . .
Smilinjak

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #250  

How about sitting next to it in the garage when it's nice and clean while drinking some beer planning your next project?!

-AA