What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #281  
Today's fun was skidding some logs from the field below the barn up the hill and loading them on the trailer. Hauled them to my father in law's to mill them into a nice little batch of boards slated for construction of a pig pen.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #282  
My wife riding shotgun in the cab with me while we used the loader to rip down dead limbs. Just got married in april and she's a city girl but country at heart. Brought a smile to my face watching her get excited about farm work.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #283  
8808a628.jpg

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #284  
Most fun on a tractor? Easy....Listening to Aggie Football of course
GIG 'EM AGS!

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #285  
Does $ex count, while it is running of course ! lol !

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #287  
How do you watch the plow row that way?

First I didn't say moving just running but I would think the row would be a little less straight than usual.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #288  
So far I don"t own one but have looked at 7 and driven 6 last one didn't start. But just the thrill of starting a old tractor (8ns,international and david brown|)and shifting it into to 1st letting out the clutch anddreaming it was the one to come buy has been the limit of my fun on a tractor. Except as a kid laying in the grain bailer getting covered in grain but that wasn't"on a tractor

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #289  
I'd have to say the most fun things I do are moving things that are otherwise not movable given my short time on this earth and the lack of manpower afforded to the builders of the Pyramids and Stonehenge.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #290  
So far I don"t own one but have looked at 7 and driven 6 last one didn't start. But just the thrill of starting a old tractor (8ns,international and david brown|)and shifting it into to 1st letting out the clutch anddreaming it was the one to come buy has been the limit of my fun on a tractor. Except as a kid laying in the grain bailer getting covered in grain but that wasn't"on a tractor

I had not thought of that but it is true, starting up old iron is a unique thrill. Some day, I will get my grandfather's Harry Ferguson out of the shed and get it running. That will be an extra special thrill.