What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #21  
Re: What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on YOUR Tractor?

Driving up to get the newspaper.

Alright. I guess I changed my mind. For me it must be taking the antique tractor and meeting a few friends on their tractors at the local restaurant for lunch and a drive around the township.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #22  

I enjoy digging up the black dirt near the creek and bringing it up to amend the garden. There is something about the smell of fresh, organic-rich dirt mixed with a whiff of diesel fumes. And you get to see the result of your work.

But just driving the tractor through the woods on a nice day to get to another job is wonderful too. It's like being on a ATV on steroids.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #23  

95% of my work is tractor related, so I'm on the tractor all day, almost everyday, Monday through Friday.

Each day (about three o'clock) I start getting tired of "seat time"...then I snap back into reality and can't believe that I do this for a living!

It's ALL good! :D

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #24  

Alright. I guess I changed my mind. For me it must be taking the antique tractor and meeting a few friends on their tractors at the local restaurant for lunch and a drive around the township.

That sounds way cool:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #25  

The amazement I get at how easily I can do big tasks with my tractor that I used to do either by hand or with much smaller tools or just generally in a much more time consuming way ... like lifting heavy stuff, bush hogging overgrown areas, moving large quantities of dirt quickly, pushing trees over, and popping root balls up out of the ground.

I guess if I had to narrow it down to one, though, it would be using the tractor to effortlessly lift something heavy like a tree, to where when I put it down & maybe try to roll it by hand or something, I really realize how heavy it really is, that I can't even budge it by hand, & that the tractor made it seem like nothing.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #26  

Although Brushhogging is often sweaty and dusty I enjoy seeing a big piece of ground after it has been tamed.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #27  

Driving up to get the newspaper.

Thats actually pretty funny because I am recovering from an operation on my leg from the military, and about the only way I can get around is my tractor. I get yelled at by my wife, and my physical therapist, but I drive it around every day. I drove it across the street to the neighbors house to say hello, and he is a very nice old guy, 89, but he told my wife on me, so I got yelled at for that too. I can't drive my car or truck yet because the walking boot they have me in is to big, and my foot is way too swollen for a shoe, or a regular bot, so I basically do everything on it. I go from a wheelchair, to crutches, to the tractor. I can't wait to walk somewhat normal again...

Pretty boring video, but I have been very bored, so..

tractorride.mp4 video by mitchpd911 - Photobucket

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #28  

Drilling is one of my favourites . First day of the season today, Cold ,dry and dusty ....got 120 acres of wheat in the ground .

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #29  

Drilling is one of my favourites . First day of the season today, Cold ,dry and dusty ....got 120 acres of wheat in the ground .

I think that I may be able to drive my tractor under yours unharmed, lol

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #30  

Same tractor but later model sold in ford colours . Only difference is extra weights on it and filled tires so about 35'000 lbs and HP is pepped to about 320.

TractorData.com Versatile 876 tractor information