What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #331  
kind of changes with the next new implement / job.

today used my HF pole saw hooked to the HF inverter i installed on the Rhino

also made some extensions for the grapple tines because I could not load it like i used to load the pallet forks

Tree limbing 017.jpgTree limbing 020.jpg

got to say this set up rocks - can trim trees fast and easier than ever before and then transport to the burn pile:thumbsup:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #332  
Today the most fun thing to do was take my TLB and dig a hole to put in a T post. I beat and beat and beat on it with a T post driver and it would only go about 4" deep. Moving it 2 feet in either direction had no effect. I got the backhoe and after much pounding with it, I removed enough of the compacted gravel to put the t-post in and pack the gravel/dirt mixture back around it. It was as sturdy as any of the rest that I drove in where there was mostly dirt.
I am trying to fence in my new garden spot to keep the geese from eating up my corn when it comes up, that is if the chickens didn't get all my seed when I planted it.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #333  
kind of changes with the next new implement / job.

today used my HF pole saw hooked to the HF inverter i installed on the Rhino

also made some extensions for the grapple tines because I could not load it like i used to load the pallet forks

View attachment 372453View attachment 372455

got to say this set up rocks - can trim trees fast and easier than ever before and then transport to the burn pile:thumbsup:

Nice! Are you seeing pine beetles in that neck of the woods?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #334  
I got my new Kubota 2370 with, among other things, the front end loader, and immediately removed several large rocks (which had over the years been hard on mower blades) from our title orchard. Then I removed an 8" diameter stump, roots and all. Fun for sure.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #335  
My favorite thing to do is till the ground, I don't care if it's a plow, disc, or a chisel plow.

image-2955343186.jpg

image-1286552206.jpg

image-3930535465.jpg

image-1865103680.jpg

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #337  
Breaking ground is one of my favorite, next would be square baling hay, but that more about the baler then the tractor.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #338  
I'm new here, been lurking for a number of weeks and just today decided to join in the conversations.

Don't know yet. Having a shiny new Mahindra 4025 delivered this coming Saturday. Been using a Kabota BX2200 on my 5 acres for the past 12 years. It was exiting mowing for the first year. This was mostly because it was my first house and piece of property. Rest of the time the tractor frustrated me because it was too small to do much of anything well except for mowing.

The Mahindra I'm getting has a FEL and I plan on getting a 7' finish mower, trailer mover, log splitter and a boom pole. Hoping this new one is more fun than the old one was...

Crazy Dingo Man

Kabota BX2200 Mahindra 4025
5 American Dingos (UKC registered Carolina Dogs)

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?
Hi Dingo! Welcome to TractorByNet.

:welcome:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #340  
Re: What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on YOUR Tractor?

Clearing deep snow from my elderly neighbor's driveway during in the winter and having them be so grateful for my help. :thumbsup:

Yup that does it for me, too.