What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #61  
Re: What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on YOUR Tractor?

I think the roto-tiller gives me the best feeling of getting something done. The thing I like to do the most is unload more tools when I get them. :D

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #62  

Does anyone here wash their tractor? Or is that too much trouble for something that gets dirty often?

Oh yes ... and waxed ... those are my babies !!!

My passion is cutting hay. No finer feeling than watching that thick hay going into a cutter and laid down flat behind the cutter ... all day listening to tunes in a quiet cab with comfort control.

I cut at 6.5 MPH ... you can watch your efforts to produce a good hay crop right there in front of your eyes ... study any weed problems, seeding problems, fertilize issues and you get to know every little dip, rut, hole in your field ... life is good.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

You may someday wish your future husband has a tractor ... for the same reason! :laughing:

Hahah! Touche! :laughing:

Oh yes ... and waxed ... those are my babies !!!

My passion is cutting hay. No finer feeling than watching that thick hay going into a cutter and laid down flat behind the cutter ... all day listening to tunes in a quiet cab with comfort control.

I cut at 6.5 MPH ... you can watch your efforts to produce a good hay crop right there in front of your eyes ... study any weed problems, seeding problems, fertilize issues and you get to know every little dip, rut, hole in your field ... life is good.

Awesome! :thumbsup: Sounds like a blast.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #65  

Does anyone here wash their tractor? Or is that too much trouble for something that gets dirty often?

Yeah I rinse the BX off one in a while...The mower is a little hard to do...

Attachments

• Tractor Stuff 152.JPG
    Tractor Stuff 152.JPG
    363.1 KB · Views: 397
  • Tractor Stuff 161.JPG
    Tractor Stuff 161.JPG
    377.1 KB · Views: 402
   / What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #66  

all my equipment gets washed at certain times. tractor and rtv every 50 hours when i need to do the maintainence on them. even the engine compartments lightly. the attachments as needed and before they get parked if seasonal. i have used wax before and now use the turtle wax ice liquid spray. easier to use, just spray on and wipe dry. gives that new shine look and don't even have to worry about getting it on plastic, shines that up too, but i do it to protect against sun/rain. beads the water up real nice. do it about once a year.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #67  

Mowing the upper field on my JD 430.

201111181554123111.jpg

and I definitely make sure to bring a few beers up with me for when I'm done!

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #68  

Well seeing my is a bx I love to see a neighbor push mowing their yard and go over and help them by knocking down hours of work for them with a push mower in just a few passes...

First time I waited till he was on the other side of his house and I did all of the rest without him knowing and was sitting on my poach when he came around

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #69  

Well seeing my is a bx I love to see a neighbor push mowing their yard and go over and help them by knocking down hours of work for them with a push mower in just a few passes...

First time I waited till he was on the other side of his house and I did all of the rest without him knowing and was sitting on my poach when he came around

Smarty pants! Come do my 60.

... oh, and while I'm not lookin'

:)

:laughing: