What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #71  
Re: What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on YOUR Tractor?

I really like to backdraggrapplestumpgrindbuildburnpileclearlandforpastureetc.

Yeah, that's the ticket...

:D

David

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #72  

Clearing deep snow from my elderly neighbor's driveway during in the winter and having them be so grateful for my help. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    582.8 KB · Views: 463
   / What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #73  

Does anyone here wash their tractor? Or is that too much trouble for something that gets dirty often?

Both in the early spring when I remove the snow clearing implements and in the fall when I pull the mower deck, my tractor gets a complete power washing including underhood and underneath, and the wax goes on in the spring only. It never really gets dirty except for grass chaff and dust between washes, but I do blow it off with an electric blower after each mowing job.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #74  

Yeah I rinse the BX off one in a while...The mower is a little hard to do...

I see you are in need of a new toy! In the photo of your BX, you have a brush pile there that is in serious need of a grapple. :thumbsup: :D
Would the paymaster shell out???:anyone:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #75  

Mowing the upper field on my JD 430.

201111181554123111.jpg

and I definitely make sure to bring a few beers up with me for when I'm done!

Thats a great photo!

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #76  

I see you are in need of a new toy! In the photo of your BX, you have a brush pile there that is in serious need of a grapple. :thumbsup: :D
Would the paymaster shell out???:anyone:
Hmmm....there is no brush pile in the photo???? :confused:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #77  

Clearing deep snow from my elderly neighbor's driveway during in the winter and having them be so grateful for my help. :thumbsup:
I think this is the first pic I have seen of you on a tractor. :thumbsup:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #79  

Thats a bush without leaves., It look like he took the photo in the fall, or the winter. My wild blueberry bushes in my pasture could be mistaken as a brush pile in the winter, but in the early summer they give us blueberries for our pancakes all year round, and with about 120,000 gallons Maple Syrup made locally here in NH, it is a great combination. The only problem is the black bears like the blueberries also, and come into our pasture a lot, and eat our suet.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #80  

Thats a bush without leaves., It look like he took the photo in the fall, or the winter. My wild blueberry bushes in my pasture could be mistaken as a brush pile in the winter, but in the early summer they give us blueberries for our pancakes all year round, and with about 120,000 gallons Maple Syrup made locally here in NH, it is a great combination. The only problem is the black bears like the blueberries also, and come into our pasture a lot, and eat our suet.

I figured. I was just posting for Kioti Tom as to what he prob thought was a brush pile.

Is this one of those redneck joke moments? "If your bushes look like brush piles ... you might be a redneck!!?"