Christmas all over again Kubota B3200

/ Christmas all over again Kubota B3200 #1  

Landryk01

Tractor
Kubota 3200
Just arrived yesterday. Can't wait for the weekend. Backhoe is a little tricky for a newbee. Any tips?

By the way, The Man cave colors (Kubota Orange) was the wifes idea :licking: She's priceless.

Attachments

• New b3200-1.JPG
    New b3200-1.JPG
    937.7 KB · Views: 1,002
  • New B3200-3.JPG
    New B3200-3.JPG
    913 KB · Views: 781
   / Christmas all over again Kubota B3200 #2  
Congratulations ! That garage is off the hook ! :thumbsup:

Only advice as far as the backhoe goes..... start slow. Mine seems to operate plenty fast enough just above idle... 12 - 1500 rpms. Practice, practice, practice !

/ Christmas all over again Kubota B3200 #3  
WOW!!! I needed sunglasses to view those photos... :D Great setup.

/ Christmas all over again Kubota B3200
Thanks Ductape. I was actually wondering about the rpm range. Also, I'm left handed and find myself pulling on the left stick more then the right. Like you said, practice, practice.

/ Christmas all over again Kubota B3200 #5  
Congrats, the B3200 TLB is quite the set up. When I had mine I added a thumb along with the backhoe bucket, great tool for grabbing items. You may want to add the rubber pads for the back hoe stabilizers, it makes less of a mess on lawn and if your digging on concrete or blacktop saves that.Oh also maybe the front bucket edge protector, Good luck you'll love that tractor.
DevilDog

/ Christmas all over again Kubota B3200
Hmm, front bucket edge protector. Never seen one of those before :ashamed: I'll need to look that up. Thanks. I do have the thumb on order. In addition, I'll order the 63 inch front blower in October.
My last setup B7610 with the BX2750 blower was sufficient but it wasn't going to fit this tractor. I feel the size of the new blower is over doing it for my 400 foot driveway, but guess it's got to be done. I feel like I now need to get a trailor and put it to work. You ever get that feeling that you bough something that was over kill?

/ Christmas all over again Kubota B3200 #7  
Thats a nice looking tractor. They look so nice before you start to use them and get them all scratched up! For the BH my recommendation would be to practice on level ground in an area where you can't do too much damage with a mistake. It takes practice to get the levers down and at first you'll probably push it the wrong way more often than not, which isn't an issue unless you hit something... if you hit something you're going to apply a lot of force to it unintentionally and if its a car, house, tree, etc you could do serious damage easily (ask me how I know!). I would also get the hang of what using it does to the tractor, each machine is different, but on mine I can move the machine around with the BH, so on uneven ground I need to be very conscious of that because I could drag the machine into a dangerous situation easily. A good exercise I've used with any new machine is to try and do something with it that requires fine movements (pick up a smallish rock, make a scratch in the surface of the dirt, etc) that will help you get a sense of movement and control. When you got to higher RPM's the speed (and power) will increase, so that's something to be aware of as well. Most of all have fun!!

/ Christmas all over again Kubota B3200 #8  
Post a pic of it in action!

/ Christmas all over again Kubota B3200 #9  
Nice garage - looks like a Kubota showroom.
Enjoy the new tractor! - Mike

/ Christmas all over again Kubota B3200 #10  
Congratulations in regards to your new purchase. BTW, that is a nice shop.:thumbsup: