Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota 3200

Default Christmas all over again Kubota B3200

Just arrived yesterday. Can't wait for the weekend. Backhoe is a little tricky for a newbee. Any tips?

By the way, The Man cave colors (kubota Orange) was the wifes idea She's priceless.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -new-b3200-1-jpg   -new-b3200-3-jpg  

Tractor
    Kubota B3030HSDC

Default Re: Christmas all over again Kubota B3200

Congratulations ! That garage is off the hook !

Only advice as far as the backhoe goes..... start slow. Mine seems to operate plenty fast enough just above idle... 12 - 1500 rpms. Practice, practice, practice !

Tractor
    L2800.

WOW!!! I needed sunglasses to view those photos... Great setup.

Tractor
    Kubota 3200

Thanks Ductape. I was actually wondering about the rpm range. Also, I'm left handed and find myself pulling on the left stick more then the right. Like you said, practice, practice.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Grand L 3540 HST-3, R4's

Congrats, the B3200 TLB is quite the set up. When I had mine I added a thumb along with the backhoe bucket, great tool for grabbing items. You may want to add the rubber pads for the back hoe stabilizers, it makes less of a mess on lawn and if your digging on concrete or blacktop saves that.Oh also maybe the front bucket edge protector, Good luck you'll love that tractor.
    DevilDog
    He is your Friend, Your Partner, Your Defender, Your Dog. You Are His Life, His Love, His Leader. He Will Be Yours, Faithful And True, To The Last Beat Of His Heart. ...Unknown

Tractor
    Kubota 3200

Hmm, front bucket edge protector. Never seen one of those before I'll need to look that up. Thanks. I do have the thumb on order. In addition, I'll order the 63 inch front blower in October.
    My last setup B7610 with the BX2750 blower was sufficient but it wasn't going to fit this tractor. I feel the size of the new blower is over doing it for my 400 foot driveway, but guess it's got to be done. I feel like I now need to get a trailor and put it to work. You ever get that feeling that you bough something that was over kill?

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota b2920

Thats a nice looking tractor. They look so nice before you start to use them and get them all scratched up! For the BH my recommendation would be to practice on level ground in an area where you can't do too much damage with a mistake. It takes practice to get the levers down and at first you'll probably push it the wrong way more often than not, which isn't an issue unless you hit something... if you hit something you're going to apply a lot of force to it unintentionally and if its a car, house, tree, etc you could do serious damage easily (ask me how I know!). I would also get the hang of what using it does to the tractor, each machine is different, but on mine I can move the machine around with the BH, so on uneven ground I need to be very conscious of that because I could drag the machine into a dangerous situation easily. A good exercise I've used with any new machine is to try and do something with it that requires fine movements (pick up a smallish rock, make a scratch in the surface of the dirt, etc) that will help you get a sense of movement and control. When you got to higher RPM's the speed (and power) will increase, so that's something to be aware of as well. Most of all have fun!!

Tractor
    Kubota L4240

Post a pic of it in action!
    My great-great uncle was Barney Riggs. Google him and read about him. He roamed around the southwest, mainly west Texas, Arizona territory and New Mexico territory. History books credit him with 9 - 12 men he killed. Family lore has the count at 18. They all deserved it, apparently.

I used to work oil and gas and some ranching. Now I mainly hunt and fish. Hunting, fishing, quarter horses are my obsessions. Anything mechanical I like to tinker with.

Tractor
    Kubota L3830 HST, JD Gator 855D

Nice garage - looks like a kubota showroom.
    Enjoy the new tractor! - Mike

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

Congratulations in regards to your new purchase. BTW, that is a nice shop.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast