We are new to this and need help

/ We are new to this and need help #1  

Bassen Ridge

Tractor
Kubota 3400
We just bought a used Kubota 3400 with no manual. We can't get it to start after getting off without the tractor in neutral. Now we can't get it into neutral. Help! We need to know if there is a lockout somewhere. Also how do we get a manual?

/ We are new to this and need help #3  
Have no fear. That is a popular tractor and one of the many Kubota guys will pop up with a specific answer soon. Don't be shy with the range selector trying to find neutral. Make sure the PTO is not engaged and sit on the seat. I'm not sure if there are other Kubota specific directions but that is a generic HST starting procedure.

/ We are new to this and need help #4  
...Make sure the PTO is not engaged and sit on the seat. I'm not sure if there are other Kubota specific directions but that is a generic HST starting procedure.
You have to press in the clutch, too. ;):)

Let start from the beginning, this is a gear or HST? You said "..We can't get it to start after getting off without the tractor in neutral..." I'm a little confused with this statement... are you talking about getting it to Re-start or are you trying to run the PTO and leave the seat? If the pto is engaged and you leave the seat, you have two seconds to flip the seat forward before it cuts off. If it's a start problem, let us know and we'll work on that.

Welcome to TBN, the more you reply - the better we can help you... :thumbsup: