Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    L3130

Default Re: Not a good week so far

Your right could have been worse. Upside is it wasn't, still a pain though.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    L3130

That would have been a shame, have the door smash a whole case. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    L3130

I would probably get a laugh as well and see the humor in it now as well.

I laughed pretty hard at the "bricklayers accident report" and he was in the hospital. Not sure if that was a true story or not though.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    L3130

I don't have the TV and $$$$$ stereo equip on a UPS, use them on the computers. I run the A/V stuff through a power conditioning/surge unit from Monster Power, have a couple HTS 5100's.

I've had the TV for about 8-9 years now. Got tired of waiting for HDTV to materialize and bought the IDTV. The IDTV is basicaly a line doubler. Looks a LOT better than everything but HDTV.

Tractor
    1998 Kubota B21, 2005 Kubota L39

For what it is worth you sure made me smile as I was sipping my unspilled beer. If you were closer I be happy to replace the one you lost. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

MarkV

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    BX2200

Glad you are OK!
    But I must say you made my day.
    I thought I was the only one that days like that.
    By the way, me beer is fine.

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

STAY IN BED THIS WEEKEND? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] know u had a bad day, but would like to tell u and the rest of the folks that read this post about a guy that really had a bad day, this is the truth , altough it happened a few years back.
    guys wife was in the bathroom making her self beautiful. when natural urges got hold of the fellow(had to go to toilet) so he yell for the wife to hurry up, I HAVE TO GO! she was spraying her hair and did not like the hair spry so she wanted to get rid of it, so she thought i will just spray it in the toilet, so she did. now the gentelman in question , likes to read while he is taking care of business and enjoy a good cigarette while doing so, so he lights one up and takes the lit match and drops it between his legs into the toilet, well the hair spray that the missus sprayed in the toilet used a combustible gas a s a propellent and the match set it off, darn near blew the guy off the toilet and did burn and hurt his private area, he is screaming in pain so she calls the ambulance, the medics come and fix him up but he needs to go to the hospital, so they put him on the stretcher and as they are carrying him out he explains how it happend! the medics start laughing so hard they drop the stretcher as they are going down the stairs and the poor guy breaks his arm when he fell!
    i kid u not , this is the truth. one more reason why sprays now use inert gasses [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] <font color="red"> NO MATTER HOW BAD IT GETS, SOMEONE HAS IT WORSE </font>

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( this is the truth , altough it happened a few years back )</font>

Yep, definitely a "few years". First time I heard that was over 35 years ago. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Tractor
    John Deere 4200 MFWD HST w/ JD 420 FEL w/ 61" loader bucket & toothbar & JD 37 BH w/ 12" bucket

Frank,

That is a classic story. Like Bird, I heard it well over thirty years ago but still enjoy it. I'm pretty sure it's one of those urban legends that will live forever. I was actually even thinking of that story as I was reading through this thread before I got to your post. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

GARY AND BIRD: u are right story was from many years ago, still get a kick out of it and thought it might be fun to share it with the younger guys. still makes me chuckle after all these years. are we getting old? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast