How many dumb...

/ How many dumb... #2  
OH MY!

You know you have a problem when the jet ski could be hooked on the front of the truck to help pull...

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

/ How many dumb... #3  
I couldn't watch all of it. Obviously, the cameraman was one of he drunks.

/ How many dumb... #4  
Tractors to the rescue!

Tractors win!

Bruce

/ How many dumb... #5  
Beach tractors? Never seen a beach tractor before!

As a teenager I went clamming on the mud flats near Parsboro & Economy NS with some friends. Getting to the mud flats was a long, long walk, as the tides are very high. Another group showed up in a Jeep - they just drove right out there and we thought that was a really cool idea. One of the adults in our group muttered something about "idiots" and we thought he was just being an old man about it. Then the tide started coming in - at about a walking pace. We had to hustle to get that big tub of clams back to the beach. The Jeep didn't make it.

/ How many dumb... #6  
know it to be oliver corperation products that saves the day

/ How many dumb... #8  
know it to be oliver corperation products that saves the day

Yeah, Olivers and what looks like a Massey Harris.

And in 1964 Allis Chalmers produced the D-19 Beachmaster and "Sanitizer" tractor followed in 1965 by the AC 190 Beachmaster. There's an article about these in the current issue of "Antique Power" magazine.

/ How many dumb... #9  
the one was a oliver 88 or 77 and the other was a cockshutt probibly 40

/ How many dumb... #10  
I can almost hear the rust forming under those vehicles.
In Ocean City, MD they have problems with beach erosion. In the winter they go out into the surf with some huge dozers and push the sand back up. I've seen them with their undercarriages under water. They also always work in pairs. Being that sand is so soft I always figured they had to get one stuck eventually.