HP TO RUN 830 MOCO?

/ HP TO RUN 830 MOCO? #1  

aussie simo

Tractor
yanmar eg907
G'DAY i'm in a bit of a predicament,i'm looking at buying a 830 jd mower conditioner and have read the specs.they state required pto hp of 70-81. i use a yanmar eg907,which is 90 hp motor but only 71 hp pto.is it going to struggle to drive the moco in thick forage? has anyone out there used a similar sized moco on the lower alowable pto hp scale?

/ HP TO RUN 830 MOCO? #2  
Hills? I run a 10 ft pottinger moco on a tractor with 85 pto hp which is the min hp for it. On the flat its fine, good up to 10 km/hr or better in heavy stuff. On hills, I have to drop back a gear to about 7-8 km/hr.

/ HP TO RUN 830 MOCO? #3  
With the basic idea that it will cut as fast as you can pull it, you will have to slow down a touch. From my experience with those types of machines the more hp you can give it the better. What surprised me the most is that it's not the cutters that really take the hp, it's the rollers. They will stall your tractor and fast.

/ HP TO RUN 830 MOCO?
my cultivation country is all very flat and clean,but most of what i do is thick forage so just very worried about spending all that money to get it here then not having enough hp to use it effectivly