Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    8N and L3200 Kubota

Default Re: Rachet Rake

Bought a new 72" ratchet rake at tractor supply today for $99.00 on clearance.
    Will fit my 66" bucket on my L3200. It can't be bad at that price.
    Last edited by muddywater; 06-06-2012 at 04:48 AM.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 3320

Wow..great price. I could not locate the 72" so I brought the 68" for $329. Worth every "penny" in your case and every "dollar" in mine.
    Seriously..great piece that does great work ..fast.

Jim

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

I called my local TSC and they had the middle size one on hand. I need the small one for my BX. They told me 1 week. In 2 days it will be 2 weeks and they wouldn't even give me an expected date.
    If they can't get me a date by Friday, I'm gonna order a Piranha tooth bar instead. I'll save some money, get the work done, and be able to dig better. I have no doubt the RR is great but I got projects stacking up.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD 4410

How do you guys happen to find these on Clearence at TSC? Do they just randomly put them on sale?

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

Wow! $99????

I just paid list for mine tonight at $299 plus tax! Sitting in the garage and I hope to put it on tomorrow morning. And that was after waiting for it for 2 weeks.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    JD cut

Yup, 72 inch for $99 on clearance. Not many left though, you have to check the inventory of the various stores (store employees can check so it is best to go to TSC). Then call because the computer said the local store in Edmond had one, but the employees said is was gone. Found one in another city in the next district, called, and picked it up tonight.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200 with BH77 backhoe, Kubota B50 SSQA w/ 54" & 60" buckets, LandPride FDR1660

Quote Originally Posted by greasemonkeyok View Post
    Yup, 72 inch for $99 on clearance. Not many left though, you have to check the inventory of the various stores (store employees can check so it is best to go to TSC). Then call because the computer said the local store in Edmond had one, but the employees said is was gone. Found one in another city in the next district, called, and picked it up tonight.
    Read the rachet rake thread. TSC is no longer going to be carrying the 72" version - so it's on clearance. The other sizes are still regular priced.

I called 10 stores the other day in the New England area - and the closest I got to finding a 72" was one store that had just sold their last one a few days before.

Not every store carries the ratchet rack - there was a list of carrying stores posted in the ratchet rake thread

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

I only have a BX, so I needed the small size. Took my mower off, put the bucket on and attached the rake this morning.

But now it's just about 90 outside and we have 3 graduation parties to go to this afternoon. Darn kids won't let a guy just work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12