Grading Rachet Rake

/ Rachet Rake #11  
Bought a new 72" ratchet rake at tractor supply today for $99.00 on clearance. :)
Will fit my 66" bucket on my L3200. It can't be bad at that price.

Last edited:
   / Rachet Rake #12  
Wow..great price. I could not locate the 72" so I brought the 68" for $329. Worth every "penny" in your case and every "dollar" in mine.
Seriously..great piece that does great work ..fast.

Jim

/ Rachet Rake #13  
I called my local TSC and they had the middle size one on hand. I need the small one for my BX. They told me 1 week. In 2 days it will be 2 weeks and they wouldn't even give me an expected date. :mad:
If they can't get me a date by Friday, I'm gonna order a Piranha tooth bar instead. I'll save some money, get the work done, and be able to dig better. I have no doubt the RR is great but I got projects stacking up.

/ Rachet Rake #14  
How do you guys happen to find these on Clearence at TSC? Do they just randomly put them on sale?

/ Rachet Rake #15  
Wow! $99????

I just paid list for mine tonight at $299 plus tax! Sitting in the garage and I hope to put it on tomorrow morning. And that was after waiting for it for 2 weeks.

/ Rachet Rake #16  
Yup, 72 inch for $99 on clearance.:thumbsup: Not many left though, you have to check the inventory of the various stores (store employees can check so it is best to go to TSC). Then call because the computer said the local store in Edmond had one, but the employees said is was gone. Found one in another city in the next district, called, and picked it up tonight.

/ Rachet Rake #17  
Yup, 72 inch for $99 on clearance.:thumbsup: Not many left though, you have to check the inventory of the various stores (store employees can check so it is best to go to TSC). Then call because the computer said the local store in Edmond had one, but the employees said is was gone. Found one in another city in the next district, called, and picked it up tonight.

Read the rachet rake thread. TSC is no longer going to be carrying the 72" version - so it's on clearance. The other sizes are still regular priced.

I called 10 stores the other day in the New England area - and the closest I got to finding a 72" was one store that had just sold their last one a few days before.

Not every store carries the ratchet rack - there was a list of carrying stores posted in the ratchet rake thread

/ Rachet Rake #18  
I only have a BX, so I needed the small size. Took my mower off, put the bucket on and attached the rake this morning. :thumbsup:

But now it's just about 90 outside and we have 3 graduation parties to go to this afternoon. Darn kids won't let a guy just work. :laughing: