Oil Pressure Warning Light

/ Oil Pressure Warning Light #1  

miocene

Tractor
Iseki 320
I've got an Iseki 320 (20hp 3cyl) compact tractor. It's mainly used to mow an orchard with a pto-driven finishing mower. It has a hydrostatic transmission.
A light which I presume is the hydraulic pressure warning light comes on after around 15 mins of use. It looks the same as the light labelled 14 in this image: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...silly-question-about-dash-light-dashboard.jpg.

When this started happening I had the machine serviced which involved bleeding the hydraulic oil out and putting new oil in. Not sure about filters but I assume they were changed. This didn't solve the problem.

I carried on using the tractor for around an hour the other day with the light on and didn't notice any significant drop in power, although the tractor was being worked hard mowing very long grass with a deck that is around the top end of its power rating. What could this mean? any advice?

/ Oil Pressure Warning Light #2  
The lamp labeled #14 is the engine oil pressure warning lamp, not the hydraulic pressure. Have you checked the engine oil lately?? If not, it may be a good idea to go ahead and change the engine oil, and the oil filter and see if that has any affect on it. Btw, how many hours does the engine have on it?

I assume when this engine oil pressure light comes on, the engine coolant temperature gauge (#18) shows that the engine temperature is in the normal range, correct?

/ Oil Pressure Warning Light
Hmmm, I don't think I have checked the engine oil for a few months. The engine probably has around 2500 hours.
I've been watching the coolant light and it has never come on. I guess an oil change is in order.

Thanks for the reply