Mowing air in take radiator clogging issues

/ air in take radiator clogging issues #1  

poorly

Tractor
montana 5784
I have a 2008 montana 5784c tracot. the intake for radiator and a/c condensor is both side and front of tractor. when mowing pastures or making hay it is a daily event that I haveto blow out the radiator because the tractor overheats.

Is anyone else having these issues. I've noticed that lots of tractor models have evolved to this style of intake screening but have not seen any references to problems with overheating or remedy to make this better.

HOPING SOMEONE out there HAS the answers.

Old POOLY is getting stressed outover this situation. It appears that the tractor by design is creating the problem but I see LS, kabota, mccormick, new holland, mahindra, john deere, nearly every manufacture has this design. why don't others have overheat issues?? HELP :confused2:

/ air in take radiator clogging issues #2  
My tractor does not over heat cause I clean the debri screen as needed! If I'm haying that could mean several times a day! :thumbsup: Its part of haveing a tractor.

/ air in take radiator clogging issues #3  
My open station Mahindra [only] has that problem as well. The non discerning consumer is unfortunately somehow disposed to taking on responsibility for this needless sensitivity. It is inadequate design margin in the cooling system. ... That would be primarily - Radiator too small, a cost cutting issue.:mad: Employ a 10% higher capacity radiator and the problem would vanish until there was serious blockage.
...Reverse flow systems are usually less sensitive as well because intake is from an inherently cleaner area.
larry

/ air in take radiator clogging issues
My tractor does not over heat cause I clean the debri screen as needed! If I'm haying that could mean several times a day! :thumbsup: Its part of haveing a tractor.
moored4...........I am familiar with the tasks associated with having equipment. this being my 1st a/c unit cabbed tractor makes these issues new to me. I have 2 other tractors massey-ferguson 135 diesel and ford 4100 diesel. in all the years of owning these I have nevere experienced the need for daily cleaning of the radiator but theyare not cab tractors anf the design is very different. Thanks for your comments though and I welcome others. I am never too old to learn from others.
thanks, Poorly