Magnetic Cup Holder

/ Magnetic Cup Holder #2  
I ordered one last year for my tractor,but would not recommend it as a GOOD holder.It will only hold a standard small water bottle or a standard can. The maganet is strong lifting it straight up,but it still vibrates to the side and slips off. It does have a hole in the bottom that lets you bolt it firmly to a surface though !

/ Magnetic Cup Holder #4  
I made a magnetic cup holder some years ago. Took an adjustable cup holder from a car and attached two magnets from a magnatron to it. It only comes off when I take it off.

/ Magnetic Cup Holder #5  
Are they still making tractors with steel?

/ Magnetic Cup Holder #6  
I had one of those until yesterday when it appearently vibrated off the hood and went through my mower deck. The bad part is I would put my Droid in it a lot of times in case I get called for work etc..

This was all I could find other than little shards.

Attachments

• 2012-06-03_18-51-49_870.jpg
    2012-06-03_18-51-49_870.jpg
    662.8 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
   / Magnetic Cup Holder #7  
I was going to ask what peeps use to hold thier cell phones on the tractor when I saw this thread.

Last edited:
   / Magnetic Cup Holder #8  
I use a plastic 1 lb Folgers coffee can with a hard drive magnet just dropped in the bottom.

/ Magnetic Cup Holder #9  
Been using this cup holder for about 6 years now. It has 5 hockey puck magnets and attaches to the expanded metal (steel) headache rack on the ROPS. Never had a problem with it. It's even insulated to keep the MGD cold :thumbsup:. Forgot where I bought it. Can't find it on the Web. I may have purchased the only one ever sold:).

Cup holder-1.JPGCup holder-2.JPG