Default Gravely Convertible tractor

Ok I seem to have a need for this type of compact bush hog in my business. I bought a walk behind sickle bar cutter last year I have used it many times but its just not as mean and gnarly as I need it to be. Sometimes we clear woods or overgrown lots off and they have small gates.

What I am wondering is if it tears up can I fix it with in a week or two if a gear strips out or something? I think this machine I found to buy was bought in the 80's so its not that old. ANYONE have experience with Gravely parts avaliablity for this model machine? I mean you don't have your order on back order for 6 months or something?

DO they make a trencher for this machine?

Default Re: Gravely Convertible tractor

Gravely parts are readily available from a number of sources and are numerous on eBay.

There are trenchers, but it is a highly coveted attachment in Gravely circles and they usually sell pretty high.
    Ford 2600, Ford 4100, Ford 3550, IH 560, IH 460U, 1949 Case VAC, 1951 Case VAC, assorted Gravely L Models, Gravely C10, Gravely 524, Gravely 5460...

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4330HST

Default Re: Gravely Convertible tractor

OK, what model??

Most older Gravelys are nearly impossible to break. They are as bullet proof as machinery comes. If you have the 30 in round bushog attachement, anything you can get the deck over will be annihilated.

Richard's Garden shop in W Va still carries most parts for all models of Gravely. Parts are built as tough as the machines, so they are not cheap.

Welcome to Richard's Lawn & Garden