Default 2210 MMM

CAN ANYONE GIVE A MODEL # FOR THE NEW 62 " MMM DECK FOR THE 2210, ALSO, MAYBE A MODEL # OF THE OLDER VERSION 60 " STYLE. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF NEGOTIATING A 2210, AND THE DEALER SEEMS TO BE BLISS. ANY AND ALL HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED. ALSO, DOES ANYONE HAVE/HEARD ANY COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE 2210 TRACTOR. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Tractor
    JD 2210

Default Re: 2210 MMM

The two mower decks are the 54C and 62C that fit the 2210, there is no 60 that fits it. I've only had mine a few weeks and 25 hours, so far no problems and I really like it.

later
    Phil

Tractor
    JD 2520

Default Re: 2210 MMM

If your dealer doesn't know what deck goes on a new tractor he sells, I think I stay far away.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 2210

Default Re: 2210 MMM Model Number?

<font color="green">Don't know if this helps but here is the information straight off my invoice in the part number and description columns.

Mike

JOLSKU20691 62C X-Series 2210 </font>

Default Re: 2210 MMM Model Number?

TO ALL OF YOU THAT REPLIED, THANKS VERY MUCH. I WAS ABLE TO TAKE THE INVOICE # THAT MHALLA SENT,(EXTRA THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT) AND PRESENT IT TO THE DEALER AND LOCATE THE CORRECT DECK FOR THIS MACHINE. IT SEEMS TO BE A TRACTOR THAT IS IN DEMAND AS FOR THERE ARE NOT A LOT OF THESE AVAILABLE AT THE DEALERS IN ARKANSAS(3-ONE SOLD).THEY HAVE ONE IN STOCK IN JONESBORO,WHERE I LIVE, YET IT HAS BAR TIRES AND THE TURF TIRES IS WHAT I AM INTERESTED IN. IF ANYONE HAS FEEDBACK ON TURF VS. BAR TIRES, I WOULD BE INTERESTED TO KNOW YOU HAVE TO OFFER. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL WHO REPLIED. I HAVE READ ON THIS FORUM FOR 2-4 WEEKS IN RESEARCHING THE 2210, AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE TO BE OF MOST BENEFIT.
    JAMES [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]