/ LS Tractor R4041 #1  

heitjer

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS R4041 & LL4100 FEL
ls_tractor_r4041_1.jpg
L I N K

All,
I am about to trade in my Yanmar 2210 with Koyker 80 FEL for the above linked tractor. I am quite impressed by the numbers and the price but its hard to find consumer reviews for this tractor company. Anyone out there with LS tractors? Thoughts? Comments?

regards
heitjer

/ LS Tractor R4041 #2  
The R4041 is a fine machine, I have an R3039 with the shuttle shift. My tractor only has about 27 hours on it, I am very happy with it. Are you looking gear or hst?

/ LS Tractor R4041
I am torn between the "H" and the or the "EZ". I like the foot operated back/forth for front loader work but I am not sure if I can cope with the breaks on the left hand side. Its been said that the shuttle shift works even when rolling. What is your experience with loader work?

/ LS Tractor R4041 #4  
I am torn between the "H" and the or the "EZ". I like the foot operated back/forth for front loader work but I am not sure if I can cope with the breaks on the left hand side. Its been said that the shuttle shift works even when rolling. What is your experience with loader work?

I don't have an LS, but I came from a Kubota with brakes on the right, to a Kioti now with brakes on the left, and I am totally acclimated now to the left brakes. It took about 10 to 20 hours, of operation, and now it seems like the brakes have always been on the left... at least that is my experience. There is no clutch on the Kioti, and since it it a hydro, with fwd and rev pedals on the right the logical place to put the brakes is on the left so you can use them as split brakes for turning. It all feels good now.

James K0UA