Anyone have any video of CUTs in action??

/ Anyone have any video of CUTs in action?? #1  

adegiulio

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 4310
As someone who has never operated a CUT, I am curious to see how various attachments really work. Sure, I understand what a boxblade, disks, or even a FEL are supposed to do, its just that I would reallly give me a handle on what they actually do if I can see them in action. So, anyone have any video or links to video of these attachments in action??

Thanks

/ Anyone have any video of CUTs in action?? #2  
Go to the John Deere website and order their video on the 4xxx series tractors

/ Anyone have any video of CUTs in action??
I looked everywhere and cant find a video request for the 4000 series. They offer videos for other products, just cant find anything on the 4000 series...

/ Anyone have any video of CUTs in action?? #4  
<font color="blue"> I looked everywhere and cant find a video request for the 4000 series. They offer videos for other products, just cant find anything on the 4000 series... </font>

Adegiulio,

You need look no further than right here at TBN. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifI have the John Deere video on the 4x10 series tractors. I'm not sure if JD is sending them out anymore. I lent this video out to "timb" and just received it back from him last Friday. If you would like, I can send it to you as a loan for viewing, duplicating, whatever, provided you return it when done. If interested, PM me with your name and mailing address and I'll get it out to you in the next couple days.

...Bob

/ Anyone have any video of CUTs in action?? #5  
Click on my little animated tractor in my signature. That takes you to my personal web site. Click on the videos link and there are about a dozen videos of me and my trusty PT425 in action. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Anyone have any video of CUTs in action?? #6  
This Kioti/Long Dealer has some videos of loader, backhoe, and batwing mower in action:

Roman Engine

Mark

/ Anyone have any video of CUTs in action?? #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( and just received it back from him last Friday )</font>

Bob - I was just about to PM you to make sure you got your tape back!

Adegiulio - in addition to the basic "marketing" 4000 series tape Bob has - JD does have a "safety" tape available. Part #DSVHC995598 - the JD site lists it as $15.00. Supposed to cover safe use of the tractor and implements. Somewhere I thought I saw this listed as a 1-hour video but I don't see that in the description now. I'm sure a lot of the information would generically apply to most CUTs.

There is also a micro-sized web video from this link:
JD 4000Ten Web Video

Tim