Tires Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!!

/ Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!! #31  
Ive had 2 tractors with Titsans on them..... i never had any issues with them. The first set lasted ovrer 12 years

/ Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!! #32  
I have 400 hours on my loaded titans and they look and seem fine. They are r1's with no issues.
1310 plus hours (and change) on the R4 Titans on the front of my B2910 .... they are getting pretty well worn down .... may have to replace them this winter. Was having a slow leak on the right one .... tubed it .... and that would last for awhile and then the tire would be flat ....

Did that 3 or 4 times and the last time - after it went flat about a week after I had the tube replaced - I told them to just pull the tube and just stick a tubeless valve stem in the rim. Took it home and slimed it .... that was two weeks ago and it's still holding .... and I've been doing lots of heavy loader work.

I picked up another gallon of Slime at TSC the other day .... gonna Slime the tires on the dump cart (for starters)

Last edited:
   / Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!!
I DID NOT START THIS THREAD... I don't know how I got saddled with it.

/ Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!! #34  
I DID NOT START THIS THREAD... I don't know how I got saddled with it.

I know your's was the first response...but the OP must have deleted his thread.
So, familyman is NOT the OP of this thread!!!

/ Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!!
I know your's was the first response...but the OP must have deleted his thread.
So, familyman is NOT the OP of this thread!!!

Thank you, Roy. Perhaps the moderators did some editing?

/ Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!! #37  
My 2006 Kioti DK45 has Titan R4s and the rears are fine. The front tires showed significant cracks from within a few months of purchase...but have performed just fine for 6 years (and 700hrs) so far.
Macgregor_RFtire2.jpg

The pic was from late fall 2006, but the cracks have not gotten much worse since.
BOB

/ Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!! #38  
The original poster deleted his post. He was not wanting answers or comments, he was just out to try to disparage Titan. Glad he deleted, but it would have been good to leave his post up with the words "post deleted". I had commented specifically to him but once he vanished I deleted my post as it made little sense without the context of his rant.

/ Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!! #39  
My 2006 Kioti DK45 has Titan R4s and the rears are fine. The front tires showed significant cracks from within a few months of purchase...but have performed just fine for 6 years (and 700hrs) so far.
View attachment 271113

The pic was from late fall 2006, but the cracks have not gotten much worse since.
BOB

those aren't significan't cracks :)

wait till you have antique tractors.. then you will see some distressed tires. :)

/ Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!! #40  
Maybe the mods should pull this whole thread if the OP disappeared? Doesn't seem fair to the brand or to familyman who just happened to be #2. Seems odd that the forum software would let that happen. I don't think you should be allowed to delete a first post unless there are no other posts in the topic.