Tires Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!!

/ Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!! #1  

familyman

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3800HST
I don't know your warranty details, but somebody should have taken care of you better. I've had Titans on the back of my L2800 for six years now and aside from some wear, they're holding up fine.
You might consider small claims court to get more out of the raw deal.

/ Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!! #2  
3 posts in one day on the same subject? I think we got the ida the first time. Sounds like a drag to me, but 3 times is a bit much.

/ Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!! #3  
Sorry to hear you had problems, we have had good luck with Titan tires, my front tires lasted 7 years and I replaced them due to worn tread. We had a set of Good Year tires go bad a few years ago. My wife just had a set of Good Year car tires replaced that wore out prematurely and the dealer covered over half the replacement cost. I guess sometimes you get a bad set.

/ Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!! #4  
I agree, Titan Tires are fine. You can pick at any brand Tire you want. There not going to be perfect.

/ Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!! #5  
I have Titan Hi Traction lug R1's on mine they came with it on the rear and they are cracked a bit.

I didn't get any reply's from my local dealer about it Titan told me it had to be handled by a local dealer. They are still in the same shape as they were no worse luckily.

About a year and a half later just last month to be exact since I wasn't extremely worried about it I went and bought new Titan R1 front tires to match the rears. All I can say is if they crack too I will probably be done with Titan also time will tell.

/ Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!! #6  
Sorry to hear you had problems, we have had good luck with Titan tires, my front tires lasted 7 years and I replaced them due to worn tread. We had a set of Good Year tires go bad a few years ago. My wife just had a set of Good Year car tires replaced that wore out prematurely and the dealer covered over half the replacement cost. I guess sometimes you get a bad set.

Just in case some may not know, Titan makes Good Year ag tires. Have for some years now.
Also over on New Ag Talk you can find post about Titan tires and one Titan rep. post replies there. The OP may be able to contact that guy and get some help as well.

/ Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!! #7  
   / Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!! #9  
I had no choice, They came with my Kioti.

/ Don't buy a tractor with Titan Tires on it!!!! #10  
I got my tractor with Titans on it in 2010 and they have held up very well. I have only 54 hours on it, so they sit in one position for a good deal of time and so far no leaks or loss of air. No cracking or visible defects, and the tractor sits under a carport rather than in a nice comfy barn or garage. I wish my Michelin car tires would hold air so well.