Tractor Covers?

/ Tractor Covers? #1  

Flounder11

Tractor
Cub Cadet SC2450
Does anyone know of a place that sells a cover for a whole tractor? I'm looking for something to cover my Yanmar/CC SC2450 when not in use. I don't have a garage to keep my tractor in and I don't want to leave it sitting out in the open weather. Poly Tarps and those Garage in a Box look ghetto. Any suggestions?

Thank,
Flounder

/ Tractor Covers? #2  
Although covering a tractor has definite benefits, have you considered the drawbacks? Covering one here will trap the humidity under the tarp and cause it to rust WORSE than if left uncovered. Plus the tarp gives critters something to hide under so they can chew on wires and such. One of those getto garages will give enough air flow to keep it dry and not give critters a hiding place till you can build a roof over it.
David from jax

/ Tractor Covers? #3  
Since you live in Boston just find a place that makes custom boat covers out of canvas. Give them the dimensions that you want and they will custom sew one together. You have a choice of colors and fabric.

You can even have them add vents and special pockets for various parts of the tractor that stick out. Be forewarned, it won't be cheap.

/ Tractor Covers? #4  
Since you live in Boston just find a place that makes custom boat covers out of canvas. Give them the dimensions that you want and they will custom sew one together. You have a choice of colors and fabric.

You can even have them add vents and special pockets for various parts of the tractor that stick out. Be forewarned, it won't be cheap.

My inlaws do that type of sewing and I still wouldn't do it.
David from Jax