Utility sized tractor picutures

/ Utility sized tractor picutures
Thanks Piston. The machine is upstate so it'll be a few weeks before I will be up there next to play with it but I'll be sure to get some more action shots. As for the model..it's the Mahindra 8560. I have a GOPRO so I want to start making videos to satify a fix when I can't get up for weeks to play.

I know exactly what you mean about the video. I take a lot of pictures when I'm on the tractor for the same reason you stated. I travel a lot for work and when I'm away I tend to flip through pics when I need a 'fix" :laughing:

Thanks for the additional info!

....so I want to start making videos to satify a fix when I can't get up for weeks to play.

In fact, that is the exact reason I started this picture thread.. :laughing:

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #63  
VT,
I love this picture of bush hogging! Do you ever have any issues with the rotary cutter being narrower than your tractor? Do you know what the width of your tractor is? I think you said you had it set to it's widest in some older posts. It looks like your probably running a 6' cutter?
Not much. When going round and round a field one wheel runs over grass and bushes that will be cut in the next pass but they have more time to spring back up then if the cutter is right behind the tire. Of course I can't cut that last foot or so next to the fence but that is what a weed whacker/ sting trimmer is for.
You are correct in that is a six foot cutter.
As the tractor is set up now in position 8 with 4.1 inch spacers it is 93 inches wide out to out which lets you trailer it without a wide load setup. The extra stability on my steep ground more then makes up for any hassles trimming the edge.

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #65  
Is that one of those (bat wing mowers ) in the right photo??

yes its a Bush Hog 2710. 10 foot made for cutting road ditches 006.jpg

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #66  
IMG-20130607-00324.jpg

Is that your 7040? It looks bigger?

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #68  
That's my 2012 7040 traded the 5040 off,still have the other 7040. It has larger front tires and widen the rear out.

That's my 2012 7040 traded the 5040 off,still have the other 7040. It has larger front tires and widen the rear out.

Okay, that makes more sense :D

When are you trading your other 7040 in for the T4.75? ;) :D

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #70  
Okay, that makes more sense :D

When are you trading your other 7040 in for the T4.75? ;) :D

Was thinking about a M100gx,priced one the other day. I do like the cab on those 4.75 and that buddy seat,I dunno. Wife said only way would be happy would be to get the M100gx but I would have to wait and get the loader the following year,who knows what may end up in the barn but I do favor the orange. Also been looking the the 100hp Mahindra,my brother just got the 8560IMG-20130213-00165.jpg