Wheel Barrel & Shovel are retired

/ Wheel Barrel & Shovel are retired #21  
Congrats on the tractor:thumbsup:. Sure you will love it and all the projects you can do with it. The more attachments the better. Here is some brush piles I burned using my grapple yesterday. Just got everything plumed to use the third function and it worked great. DSCN0174.jpgDSCN0173.jpg

/ Wheel Barrel & Shovel are retired #22  
When I first bought my land I was using a small chainsaw, a little homelite. I spent months cutting trees in the fall clearing a building lot. I figured it wasn't the best for the job but it would work fine. Just before the snow flew I got a much bigger Husky and in one day I cut as much as I did in months. I laugh when I look back and realize just how much I beat myself up. Sounds like you just had that same "ah ha" moment. Congrats.

/ Wheel Barrel & Shovel are retired #23  
Congrats on the tractor:thumbsup:. Sure you will love it and all the projects you can do with it. The more attachments the better. Here is some brush piles I burned using my grapple yesterday. Just got everything plumed to use the third function and it worked great.View attachment 273433View attachment 273432

Looks like a lot of fun, but next time, back the tractor away from the burn pile first or have somebody else snap the pic. Would hate to loose a tractor over a pic.

/ Wheel Barrel & Shovel are retired
Laughing at my spelling of Kabota, or I mean Kubota. Lucky I did not get a Jon Deer, or is that dear. Shot me one of those and married another. The Deere was pretty green in the pocket book.

Anyway, my wife was rather amazed at how much we got done around here this weekend. Family Pig Roast here this coming weekend and we just moved in about 4 months ago. Remembering, this house was just forclosed on.

The B 3200 Did everything I thought it was going to be able to do. Most of the work performed was light duty, woodchips, logs and some basic grading. Getting to the big logs and gravel will be done after I change out the oil and greese the machine.

No issues what so ever.

/ Wheel Barrel & Shovel are retired #25  
Lol knew that was coming. Cant argue that. Probably wasnt the best thing to do. Fire really wasnt burning much when I put that load on but then started flairing up. Still only took a moment to snap pic. Anyway roostersmasher youll get lots of work done with the new help.

/ Wheel Barrel & Shovel are retired #26  
danceswithdirt, sometimes it doesn't take long. A young neighbour of ours got a little tired while working up a field with this tractor, cultivator and packers. He hit a hydro pole with the cultivator and started a fire. He had to run down the tractor hood and jump off to not get electrocuted. Tractor was a total lost, cultivator needs new hoses, he never got a scratch. An electrician happened to be driving by when it happened, he drove his van out into the field and talked the kid out. He was scared sheetless and froze in the seat with the tractor on fire. burnt tractor.jpg PS, it was a deere.

/ Wheel Barrel & Shovel are retired #27  
Need to get some pallet forks for shrub removal and digging holes and moving large logs. Looking for recommendations from you folks in here.

I have a 2011 Kubota B3300SU.

I have ALUMINUM Debris Forks from Payne's Forks. For some reason they only show their steel forks on their web page. The ALUMINUM Debris Forks weigh only half as much as the steel forks. For $800 rather than $700 in 60" width the ALUMINUM Debris Forks are definitely worth the $100 premium.
My one product quibble is that the tiny screw which secures the clamp pads onto the clamps tries to work out. I finally secured the screws, left pad and right pad, with Loctite. Loctite when your forks arrive and the screws and holes are clean.
Payne's Telephone Customer Service can be a pain, but the forks finally arrived, painted Orange as I wanted, and are good quality and strong.

Paynesforks.com - Tractor & Skid Steer Bucket Forks Attachments

I also have a Bucket Spade from Bucket Solutions. Bucket Spade is NOT a Back Hoe but it sure beats a human body powered spade. Good customer service at Bucket Solutions. They also manufacture steel debris forks.

Tractor Forks, Bucket Forks, Loader Forks

My final recommendation is for Ken's 5/16" Bolt On Grab Hooks for your bucket. Easy to install in line with FEL lift arms Ken's Grab Hooks are very, very, strong.

Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks

Attachments

• IMG_0313.JPG
    IMG_0313.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0314.JPG
    IMG_0314.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0317.JPG
    IMG_0317.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0318.JPG