Hydraulic fluid level

/ Hydraulic fluid level #1  

Howard1

Tractor
Kubota B2920
How do I check the hydraulic fluid level on a B2920 Kubota

/ Hydraulic fluid level #2  
Use the dipstick! It's down near your right foot.

/ Hydraulic fluid level
Use the dipstick! It's down near your right foot.

I am missing something. The B2920 has a hydroststic transmission and the only thing I can find near my right foot is the brakes and a forward pedal near my toes and a reverse pedal near my heel. Can't find a dip stick. Need specific location on dip stick. Thanks

/ Hydraulic fluid level #4  
I am missing something. The B2920 has a hydroststic transmission and the only thing I can find near my right foot is the brakes and a forward pedal near my toes and a reverse pedal near my heel. Can't find a dip stick. Need specific location on dip stick. Thanks

If you have the operator's manual, you'll probably find a picture of the location.
I do wish Kubota had online manuals like Deere has...but they don't.

/ Hydraulic fluid level #5  

Howard, if your B2920 is anything like my B2320 you will find the stick on right side below front of seat . It is yellow and very short ( 2 ins. or so ) . It does not look like an engine oil dip stick .

I must add it is really necessary to read the manual even if guys don 't like to : ) .