Branson 6640C

/ Branson 6640C #11  
I am new to posting a thread. I was wondering if anyone has a Branson tractor, if so, how do you like it. I have a 6640C and so for I think it is a great tractor.
I would post a picture if I new how. Thanks for any info on the Branson tractors.

I have 120 hrs on my 2012 6640C. I have kept a fuel log and am getting twice the fuel rate of the brochure. They say 2 gal/hr., I have never used more than 1.2 gal/hrs even while baling hay using 540 pto speed at high throttle. Mowing uses less than 1 gal/hr. The tractor has done everything I've asked with no problems. Everything that you can get as an option on another tractor comes standard including 3 pto speeds, 3 remotes, all outside and interior mirrors, front and rear wipers and washers. Even a food cooler/warmer. I would have rather had a toolbox, but I added one and unhooked the backup beeper. I look forward to pushing snow in my shorts. The cd/radio could really use a headphone jack so you wouldn't have to crank the volume to hear it. It's great though went the tractor is off and I am cleaning stalls into the loader bucket. IMG_0279.JPGIMG_0283.JPG

/ Branson 6640C #12  
As a Branson dealer here in Georgia let me thank you for the kind words. The 6640's have been very well received and are a great piece of equipment at an unbeatable price. Please enjoy!

/ Branson 6640C #13  
Good morning from Nacogdoches, Tx, I bought my Branson 4520C almost 2 years ago. It was a package deal with front end loader 6 ft. mower, hat spike and a 20 ft trailer. I put out round bales in the winter and cut 80 acres of pasture with a 10 ft Rino in the summer, it gets real hot here in the summer time and the air cond. works great. The only rfeason I wish I had the6640C is because you can't have enough horse power. and yes my next tractor will also be a Branson. PS we have a great Branson dealer in Livingston, Tx.

/ Branson 6640C #14  
Good morning from Nacogdoches, Tx, I bought my Branson 4520C almost 2 years ago. It was a package deal with front end loader 6 ft. mower, hat spike and a 20 ft trailer. I put out round bales in the winter and cut 80 acres of pasture with a 10 ft Rino in the summer, it gets real hot here in the summer time and the air cond. works great. The only rfeason I wish I had the6640C is because you can't have enough horse power. and yes my next tractor will also be a Branson. PS we have a great Branson dealer in Livingston, Tx. I also have a 6 ft grapple ( my 2nd best purchase (