Tractor
    John Deere 2210

Default JD 2210 Canopy

<font color="green"> Has anyone with a 2210 purchased a canopy? If so did it come from a JD dealer?

My wife said that I needed a canopy so that I wouldn't cook what I have left for a brain. I have a call in to the JD dealer but he stated that he wasn't sure that a canopy was available.
    </font>

Tractor
    JD 2520

Default Re: JD 2210 Canopy

Here's one I found for the 2210. I think any JD dealer can order one of these for you.
    2210 canopy

Tractor
    John Deere 2210

<font color="green"> Thanks, for the info when I had looked a couple of weeks ago I was unable to find anything.
    </font>

Tractor
    MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle

lynnmll,
    You have a good canopy manufacture right there in Texas. There name is Well ag. I don't remember what town that they are out of, but Bird knows I think. He had one of their canopies (a painted steel one) and I have a diamond plate aluminum one. They are very good quality and are around $300.

Lynn, I don't know whether they make a canopy specifically for the 2210 (probably do), but I haven't seen a canopy I liked better than the one I had on my B2710. It came from:

Wells Ag Company
    617 S. McLennan Drive
    Elm Mott, TX 76640
    Phone: 254-829-2822

Incidentally, McLennan Drive in Elm Mott is also I-35. My canopy cost $295 in 1999. Of course, I got mine with the tractor from the Waco kubota dealer, but stopped in to visit Wells Ag Company one day and they said they only sell through tractor dealers, but to have any tractor dealer contact them if you're interested.

Tractor
    John Deere 2210

Bird,
    <font color="green"> If I'm not mistaken I called them and at that time (a few weeks ago) they didn't make one for the 2210. But that may have changed. I'll give them another call. Thanks for the info. </font>