Car crushing with tractor

/ Car crushing with tractor #2  
The article said nothing about the tractor other than it was red and weighed 15,000 pounds. I wonder who makes "giant" tractor.

/ Car crushing with tractor #3  
The pictures I saw on another sight (did not watch the video) it was a mx255 tractor. So I got kind of a kick about the police statement that it had to be the largest tractor you could get. Granted a large frame rc tractor is a big tractor by no means the biggest. But still how could these guys sit in their a/c office and not notice someone outside destroying their fleet. Kubota does not make large frame rc tractors. Base weight of mx255 is approx 20,000 pounds

/ Car crushing with tractor #4  
I was getting ready to post that too. I wonder how they got him stopped.

/ Car crushing with tractor #5  
Absolutely hilarious. I've wanted to do that for years, but alas, my L4200 just doesn't have the weight :).

/ Car crushing with tractor #6  
This is the picture NBC news has.

Attachments

• 120803-crushed-police-cars-tractor-05.380.jpg
    120803-crushed-police-cars-tractor-05.380.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 299
   / Car crushing with tractor #7  
I liked the part where they said he crushed five cars. It was more than half of their fleet, which was eleven cars.

Huh?

/ Car crushing with tractor #8  
Report I read said it was five cars, a van, something else I can't remember but a total of 7 units crushed.

/ Car crushing with tractor #9  
Yep...I guess we all think it's funny...but this guy is going to be spending the next 5 years or so in jail...and taxpayers are going to pay for those vehicles.

Pretty stupid since he would have probably got no more then a few months (if that) for the pot and resisting arrest crimes...

/ Car crushing with tractor #10  
How can they charge the guy with leaving the scene of an accident? Doesn't look very accidental to me?!