Would anyone be able to tell me the different levers in a Fiatagri tractor?

/ Would anyone be able to tell me the different levers in a Fiatagri tractor? #1  

ektec

Tractor
I'm new here so excuse me

If so please reply, I'm talking about the levers on the right side with the hitch, liftarms clutch brake etc.. I need to know which is which
Cheers.. I can PM you picture if you need photo

/ Would anyone be able to tell me the different levers in a Fiatagri tractor? #2  
I'm new here so excuse me

If so please reply, I'm talking about the levers on the right side with the hitch, liftarms clutch brake etc.. I need to know which is which
Cheers.. I can PM you picture if you need photo

Try them and find out.:eek:

/ Would anyone be able to tell me the different levers in a Fiatagri tractor? #3  
Which model?

I have a 100 90 DT I can speak to that.

/ Would anyone be able to tell me the different levers in a Fiatagri tractor?
Which model?

I have a 100 90 DT I can speak to that.

It's a 110 90dt... Im sure they are the same?
If you can help it would be great

/ Would anyone be able to tell me the different levers in a Fiatagri tractor? #5  
G'day post or send me a pic of the levers you are talking about and we will see how we go

Jon

/ Would anyone be able to tell me the different levers in a Fiatagri tractor?
random tractor pictures august 2012 035.jpg

/ Would anyone be able to tell me the different levers in a Fiatagri tractor? #7  

I was wondering if you received an answer to your question re the levers on the Fiatagri tractor. We have just acquired an 80 90 Fiat - the 3 point linkage will raise but will not lower - could it be something to do with the lever settings. We didn't get a manual with the tractor and like you we are not sure what the levers are?

/ Would anyone be able to tell me the different levers in a Fiatagri tractor? #8  
I was wondering if you received an answer to your question re the levers on the Fiatagri tractor. We have just acquired an 80 90 Fiat - the 3 point linkage will raise but will not lower - could it be something to do with the lever settings. We didn't get a manual with the tractor and like you we are not sure what the levers are?
Put weight on the 3 pt. and see if it goes down. Most just use gravity, no down pressure.

/ Would anyone be able to tell me the different levers in a Fiatagri tractor? #9  
Most 90 series tracors have a black plastic thumblatch on the right fender, It is a return to depth feature that raises the lift to full up, and operates independantly of the two three point levers. It has a cable that leads down to some linkage on the right side of the lift housing near the rockshaft. Have you tried cycling this latch?