quick attach backhoe bucket on deere 110 tlb

/ quick attach backhoe bucket on deere 110 tlb #1  

disney

Gold Member
Tractor
scag turf tiger 61" #2, gx95, sold f525 twice, f725 sold
hello. I am looking to buy a 110 tlb, and came across this 30" bucket, whick looks like it would fit the 110, but the part # and cubic ft cap. does not match. Its a really good price, but if its not for a 110 with the quick coupler, then it would be nothing but a several hundred pound paper weight (that I would have to move by hand at this point) could any current owners give me measurements as to the outer (or inner width) of the two hook up 'rails' and also maybe the distance from the center of the round notch (up front) to the center of the beveled notch at the back. I would have to assume if the hook up width and lenght are the same then it should work. thanks to all who read and or reply. bucket1.jpgbucket2.pngbucket3.jpg

/ quick attach backhoe bucket on deere 110 tlb #2  
I can check this out in the morning for you.

/ quick attach backhoe bucket on deere 110 tlb #3  
I just went out to the tractor and made a quick measurement in the dark. I got 9 7/16 on the outside and 8 3/16 on the inside of the mount. The bucket is on the tractor, but a quick(not exact) tip to center of the radius of the round mating section is about 2". I hope these measurement will help you. I did not measure from the center to the beveled notch. That bucket sure does look like the same design. hope it fits.

/ quick attach backhoe bucket on deere 110 tlb #4  
On mine the inside and outside width is the same as ugo4it but the round mating section is approximately 3" diameter. Be aware that there are two different models of adaptors for the 110. I should also note that I didn't see a listing for the 110 with the LVA 13360 and I looked at all the 30" QA buckets.

/ quick attach backhoe bucket on deere 110 tlb
On mine the inside and outside width is the same as ugo4it but the round mating section is approximately 3" diameter. Be aware that there are two different models of adaptors for the 110. I should also note that I didn't see a listing for the 110 with the LVA 13360 and I looked at all the 30" QA buckets.

May I ask what you mean by there are two different models of adapters for the 110? Is it production date specific? Would they both look the same? Also I got a reply, but not really an answer from someone at johndeere.com/ parts help. They stated that they can not find that part # anywhere, so they feel it must be part of a 'package' or bundle, then proceeded to tell me they they (in the parts dept) can not look up packages/ bundles. I would like to thank you for the measurements you did get.

/ quick attach backhoe bucket on deere 110 tlb #6  
Just to be clear I believe the dia. of the shaft on my bucket would be about 3" also. I was giving a reference from the top tip to the center of the shaft(bolt) but a quick(not exact) tip to center of the radius of the round mating section is about 2" My TLB is a 2009 and I can make more measurements if you need, a few more number and you should be sure. That bucket sure looks like it would fit.

/ quick attach backhoe bucket on deere 110 tlb #7  
May I ask what you mean by there are two different models of adapters for the 110? Is it production date specific? Would they both look the same? Also I got a reply, but not really an answer from someone at johndeere.com/ parts help. They stated that they can not find that part # anywhere, so they feel it must be part of a 'package' or bundle, then proceeded to tell me they they (in the parts dept) can not look up packages/ bundles. I would like to thank you for the measurements you did get.

I bought the 110 new in 2005 with pin on buckets then in 2010 I found I needed to change over to QA style to add the PA30 auger. That is when the issue of two QA styles came up and had to determine I was getting the correct models so it would all match up. I suspect that the bucket you have pictured would work on the later model QA adaptor which is what I have. I haven't seen the older style up close to know what the difference is. If in doubt I would get the backhoe first and then add the buckets when you know for sure what you need.

/ quick attach backhoe bucket on deere 110 tlb
bucket5.pngbucket5.png
Just to be clear I believe the dia. of the shaft on my bucket would be about 3" also. I was giving a reference from the top tip to the center of the shaft(bolt) but a quick(not exact) tip to center of the radius of the round mating section is about 2" My TLB is a 2009 and I can make more measurements if you need, a few more number and you should be sure. That bucket sure looks like it would fit.

I would like to thank you (all) again very much for everything you have done. I have added a picture with a line illustrating the last measurement I would like. this should be the deciding factor. I guess I will just take my chances if there are more than one q/c styles. I am just concerned that this could be from a larger piece of equipment like maybe a med size excavator, and not be able to use it. I would not do any heavy digging with it, just some light scraping and shapeing, along with some other outside the box uses with it. please have a wonderful weekend everybody.

/ quick attach backhoe bucket on deere 110 tlb #9  
bucket5.JPG
I hope this helps, if you want any other number just ask its no problem. I was looking closer at the mount and I think it would be very easy to make the two plates if you had to change the bucket. I would buy that bucket, you Can make it work if need be.

/ quick attach backhoe bucket on deere 110 tlb #10  
TLB 110 Clode up pics 001.jpg
This is picture of my bucket for your reference.
I don't know if the buckets changes if you have a thumb (I would not think it would, but don't know)