Post photos of your improvised tool box for your SCUT

/ Post photos of your improvised tool box for your SCUT #31  
Radioman, how is that attached, and what size PVC is that? That looks like just the ticket for me, I just need someplace for gloves and such. Thanks.

Ken

/ Post photos of your improvised tool box for your SCUT #32  
bolt holder.jpgtools inside (3).jpg
It was a scrap piece of pvc pipe I had for sewer line job leftover. I was blessed to have a hole already in the BX FEL arm and I used a single bolt to hold it. The hardest part of the whole project is getting the nut started inside the pipe without looking at it. :rolleyes: It was really easy and I did th same on the othere side but its open on both sides, no cap and I use it to store my chains with. It sure was handy so I can grab chain anytime to pull something or lift with.

/ Post photos of your improvised tool box for your SCUT #34  
My Montana 4344 has almost no area to put a tool box, and it took me a few years to come up with this. To the left of the seat was a plastic cover assy for a hydraulic unit that was not put on this model; I removed it and had a nice hole to the rear axle. I had a sheet metal shop build a pocket for the hole, installed it and riveted it into place..Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT - 0015.jpg
Now, I have a small toolbox that was my grandfathers. I had to shorten it to fit the area, and am putting two "pins" up from the tractor so the box slides into place and drops onto the pins to keep it secure Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT - 0020.jpg
Still have some finish work and paint but am now happy I have a place to put shear bolts and pins and such on the tractor with me..