Loader bobcat quick attach not fitting buket

/ bobcat quick attach not fitting buket #1  

AroniaFarmer

Bronze Member
Tractor
TYM T603 52' Ford 8N
Hi I have a TYM t603 that has a loader that works well. But the bucket on our 2007 bobcat is pretty small so i tryed to put the TYMs bucked on the bobcat. It didnt want to slide into place like the bobcat does with its bucket. the dealer said when we bought the tractor that it would fit any skid loader attachment so I am confused as to why I cant get the tyms bucket on to the bobcat.

/ bobcat quick attach not fitting buket #2  
Pictures!

/ bobcat quick attach not fitting buket #3  
I just bought a tym t723 and my quick attach on the tractor won't fit an universal quick attachment. The quick attach plate at the top is at the wrong angle. I posted pics under the attachment section in the forum..nobody has responded with a solution yet

/ bobcat quick attach not fitting buket #4  
Maybe some pictures to see what is wrong.. I am running an old Kubota bucket on my Kioti, and a set of forks from Construction Attachments, as well as my original Kioti bucket, so they all fit, I had to relieve slot on the forks just a bit with a dremel tool but they all work fine. There are differences in how manufacture's interpret the standard, but they should all come pretty close.

James K0UA

/ bobcat quick attach not fitting buket #5  
As K0ua stated there are times when the slot needs to be modified to fit. I have not hear of many instances where the top will not fit correctly but as stated not everyone builds them exactly the same some fit better than others.

/ bobcat quick attach not fitting buket
sorry for the late reply I will try to post some pictures soon

/ bobcat quick attach not fitting buket #7  
Are you sure it was in good alignment side to side? Sometimes a quick jerk and the joystick to curl it in will help.

/ bobcat quick attach not fitting buket #8  
I posted some pictures of mine in the attachments section if that will help. And my dealer said that some of the TYM's had a know issue with their "QA" . My dealer said that TYM was sending him a replacement QA for the loader and receiver plate for the bucket since it won't fit once he replaces the QA in the loader. Hope this helps.
Mark