new tractor idea possibly....

/ new tractor idea possibly....
i think i have something for a hyd motor. that is better setup for "in wheel" motor. vs a typical hyd motor.

been trying for a variable displacement hyd motor for the transport wheels, but i just do not see it happening.

bent axial hyd motor. i think i can do, but with a twist. it took a quick spread sheet for miles per hour to inches per minute, wheel circumference, and revolutions per minute. to make the push.

below = a swash plate?!? or rather bent axial pump, and instead of cylinders inside of the bent axial pump running at 45 degrees. thought about letting the cylinders run across humps on a ring.

boggen sstt implement linkages 16.png

more humps = slower RPM's.
less humps = higher RPMs,

more humps = a "higher" min RPM
less humps = a "smaller" min RPM
min RPM = amount of RPM that would be needed to keep the wheel spinning. without causing locking up problems. this is a bigger one for me, and possibly getting near "creeper gear" like doings.

more humps = more torque
less humps = less torque

more humps = act like another hyd motor being added in parrallel
1 hump = act like a single hyd motor.

height of the a "wave" errr humps = length of cylinders

distance from peak to peak and GPM (gallons per minute) of hyd oil, and diameter of cylinders and length of cylinders, and amount of them between peak to peak all multiplied by humps on ring = RPM (revolutions per minute)

1 hump = a flat ring, and might as resemble a bent axial pump
2 humps = getting symetrical and applying even pressure to each half
3 humps = i would think, would be min, to basically hold things together. might resemble a planetary gear, with 3 plant gears.
4 plus humps = just adding more torque and reducing RPM's if staying with exact same GPM of hyd oil.

thinking i might be able to use some "plates" with holes/slots put into them to act like valves possibly. so i can switch things around to allow series vs parallel combinations, and in essence gearing. for GPM of hyd oil.

i think i might be able to get away from all gears (spur to planetary) gears completely for transmission like doings, and turn this hyd motor, directly into a rim, or setup that might mimic a electrical wheel motor.

if i keep the humps completely symmetrical, i should be able to "reverse" flow of hyd oil. and get forward and reverse out of this hyd motor. that would mean hyd cylinders would need to be perpendicular to the this waved ring.
==============
hhhmmmssss never really thought about it, changing angle of hyd cylinder to the waved ring. about all that would do is change length of the cylinders, in a fix displacement pump. and change the load points. na.. as cylinders contract, it would be counter productive.

perhaps instead of angling cylinders in line with the ring, perhaps angling the hyd cylinders in towards the center of the ring. na... that would change direction of were power is being transfered to. i would need to "mirror" every cylinder on opposite side of the ring.

================
on other hand, maybe i can make this a variable displacement pump. by some how moving this waved ring further away from the cylinder block. in which case perpendicular would be wanted. it would be problematic though trying to get a 12" to 16" inch ring, to accurately move, the exact same distance and keep it level to the cylinder block. would be the challenge.

=============
hhmmmsss, how do i deal with the rods of the cylinders running on this ring. do i simply make a cup, so a ball bearing rides in the cup and then rids on this ring. or do i actually make, a metal roller / wheel and do a grove cut in the cylinder.

a tapered cylindrical shape bearing might work better. enlarges contact area.

===============
===============
boggen sstt implement linkages 17.png

looking at bottom diagram of above picture, and math. a fixed displacement pump might be only way to make room for things. and make it double sided, waved ring, if there was 4 humps, on each side, it would make it a 8 way hyd motor.

putting say a 45 degree angle to cylinders. so cylinder ends point in towards the center. man, that would be tearing the living daylights out of the ring. and warp the ring to up. if not beefed up. though it would help change which direct force was placed on the ring.

boggen sstt implement linkages 18.png
then again maybe not. not sure if i could ever get a nice perfect constant wave at any angle beyond cylinders setup at right angles to the waved ring. other words there would be to much variation and the rods of the cylinders would be all over the place. it might be possible. but would end up with using ball bearings. vs being able to use roller wheels or cylindrical shape ball bearings between rods of cylinders and this waved ring. and being at an angle, a ball bearing would more likely want to slide further and end up causing the rod to bend and twist destroying the hyd motor sooner than later.

boggen sstt implement linkages 19.png

6 inlets (3 top 3 bottom)
6 outlets (3 top 3 bottom)
3 humps top
3 humps bottom
6 total hyd motors
50 cylinders top
50 cylinders bottom
50 rods / pistons (common rod/piston between top and bottom cylinders)
100 rollers (2 per rod / piston) that rides on the the humps

.6 inch = cylinder diameter

1" length a rod will extend out, before contracting.

7.5 inches thick so far. more likely 8.5 to 9 inches thick maybe a little thicker once i figure out were bearings get placed.

physical overall diameters most likely will change some plus or minus a couple inches, to deal with bearings. at moment inch diameter, and it is were inner edge of rim connects

============================
need to figure out "gearing" or rather how to connect the 6 inlets and 6 outlets. to provide gearing.

below is quick and dirty attempt at showing 6 regular run of the mill hyd pumps, with inlet / outlets for hyd oil. and trying to setup some sort of "manifold" to direct flow of hyd oil.

boggen sstt implement linkages 20.png

A = deadly, on friction, as cylinders come into the hyd oil coming from the hyd pump, the difference in pressure is going to hurt. all the other cylinders are basically there for the ride, and simply circulating hyd oil through all cylinders so everything can be kept "cooled" via hyd oil coolers located on the SSTT

B = might be advantage, i could pump 6 times the GPM into this hyd wheel motor, and still achieve a high RPMs, but friction loss in hoses and pipes leading from hyd pump to a single hyd wheel motor would eat friction losses up quickly. though, in transport mode, nothing else would require hyd oil. and might give a nice boost to performance for top road speed and keep friction down inside this wheel motor.

C and D = might be a descent gear changers, help spread out the force and get either Torque or RPMs pending on GPM of hyd oil

question is do i want a jump skip and a beat, for 1,2,3,4,5 set of cylinders running at a given time. and get away from the parallel and series setup.

boggen sstt implement linkages 21.png

trying to figure out "flow pattern" to keep min amount of valving down, thought about trying to stay with generic 3 way and 4 way valves (1 in, 2 out, or 1 in 3 out) type of valves.

boggen sstt implement linkages 22.png

though still inclined to go with 1 to 3 plates with groves / slots in them, and/or holes in them. and possibly using 1 or 2 small size electrical motors, to barely turn things, perhaps electrical over hydraulic. to turn the valving plates.

i been actually thinking about. using something like a wet disc break, or clutch setup. were you have multi discs and then compress the discs together, to break or to engage the clutch. but rather, in this case, allow the plates to spin just enough with to next divits, and then some how compress the valve plates back together. to form a nice tight seal. between the plates.

if i go with regular hyd spool valves, seen on many tractors to control 3pt hitch and 3pt hitch implements, along with FEL (front end loader) of tractors, it would simply require way to many valves to make things worth while. as in a min of 6 to 18 spool valves. just no way to physical place that many. let alone needing to rely on electrical servos to control all them valves.

================
hhmmsss... i think it is finally starting to click of how to run groves and holes for the valve plates.

figuring out a how to make a 3D maze.... drawing them mazes on paper using a pen, as a child was easy. but still a tad overwhelmed on this one. i always hated when i just barely over drew a line, and not able to erase the pen mark. but this time, i am eerked with myself not able to visualize all the paths yet.

current thoughts...... using some sort of 0-rings, or gasket between each valve plate. and then dropping some screws through all the plates and torquing down the bolts. to make a nice solid leak proof valve body. that is circle in shape.

then using multi slave "spool valves" that are controlled by 3 to 4 actual master control valves. the 3 to 5 master control valves have electrical actuators to control them. and the multi slave spool valves are only on/off control valves. possibly acting as a 3 way valve. were there is only 1 slot adjustment either up or down. and nothing in between.

other words, each master control valve, when open, sends hyd oil. that opens 1 to 12 plus slave spool valves to "on" position all at the same time. and when master control valve is closed, it causes the 1 to 12 plus slave spool valves to move to "off" position all at the same time. other words, like moving one lever on FEL (front end loader of tractor) and causing 2 cylinders (1 on left, and 1 on right) on FEL to extend or contract at same rate / pressure. but in this case it would be 1 to 12 plus on/off spool valves

i am thinking this would allow computer to automatically choose what "gear" in idea. to choose from on the fly, and be able to skip any interment gears in between.

all slave valves, would have constant pressure, being placed on them, and be plumbed directly to the 3000PSI hose coming from the main hyd pump on the SSTT. the pressure would either hold all the valves open or close, pending on direction of the 3 to 5 master valves. thoughts are, this would allow for any sort of "internal leakage" in the multi valves.

====================
the big issue, is how in the world will i keep a nice even internal passage ways, were all these spool valves will need to operate. other words the slave spool valves may need to move past a few valve plates. and how do i keep the 0-ring / seal on the slave spool valves from. wearing out on just the slightest of edges that there might be between each valve plate.

i really can not drop a "short pipe" down through a hole in multi valve plates and let spool valve run through center of pipe. due to end of pipe and passage way it will either need to block / unblock to allow hyd oil to flow. and there would be a edge/s there that would tear up the 0-ring / seal that would be critical to operation of this overall hyd motor.

==================
think it just hit me, i am going to make the valve plate thickness, thick enough. to drill holes from the outside edge, into the center edge of the valve plate. and then tap each hole for threads. and put some plugs in, and before putting last plug in, for a give drilled hole. toss in a spool valve. this would give me a nice consistent hole of exact same diameter all the way through, that i could rely on for 0-rings / seals on each slave spool valve to operate within.

============
one more issue, and that is "pressure relief valves" like doing. on each inlet/outlet ((due to hyd oil can be reversed to run this overall hyd motor in opposite direction)) hhmmsss.... when all 6 hyd motor sets are operating in parallel. pressure relief valves most likely not be needed. but when there operating in the other 3 modes. going to need to put something in there for any hyd motor operating in series, that is not connected directly to a inlet or outlet port.

hhmmssss... getting to far ahead of myself, need to get master/slave valves done and deal with groves in plates and then re-look at were pressure relief valves might be needed. heck might be more called "pressure balancing".

took break over weekend on SSTT. started again on the master / slave valving yesterday, and never was able to get anything done that was worthwhile. crashes took out majority of the work happen yesterday.

today started going good, till last recent crash, and figure take a little breather, on the forums.

boggen sstt implement linkages 23.png

it is proving more difficult than what i thought it would take for valving manifold. if i could just run hoses and use a cube shape like box, and drill a bunch of holes in the cube, it would have most likely been done. but the whole trying to get groves to go around a circle. and drill holes for slaves and master valves and make it machinable is more challenging than what i envisioned.

memtester86+ showing a bunch of memory errors now. and with windows also giving problems with hard disk, i am not sure if this pc going to last till black friday / cyber monday. i may end stepping away from SSTT, for a week or 2, till i get things hopefully resolved.

looking at various websites, last few days, and prices are starting to come down. to a point were dual core processor, 8 gig ram, 1 gig video card, will become the new "budget" line computer. and hopefully i can get a quad core, 16 gig ram, 2 gig video card. but i doubt i will get the later or less luck lets me snag a good deal.

===============
back at it, might as well run this computer into the trash can. if anything, with computer crashing, it is forcing me to "become faster" at autodesk inventor. kinda like time trials for race cars to bike races... and needing least amount of time to score higher in starting position for the main race.

hit newegg website last night, right before going to bed, and "shell shocker" came up.

16 gig ram, motherboard, a10 5800k quad AMD cpu with heatsink/fan, 450w power supply, case, case fans. for 110 bucks off plus free shipping. and quickly got and paid for it.

tried this morning to see if i could build a similar setup, was able to get power supply, motherboard, memory upgraded some, same CPU for 50 bucks more (no case). called newegg to see if i could re-do order. and everything was shipped out already. and no way to cancel things, beyond waiting for packages to arrive. and then telling shipper, to send back to original location. newegg noted they would give 100% money back. but just no way to stop packages, once there labels been printed. called ups and dhl, and same thing with them, just let the packages arrive, and tell person to return to shipper.

just really do not understand, why it is not possible to click a few buttons, and let the machines that do all the sorting for packages, re-route a package. vs sending packages 3/4 way across US, then back again.

even with newegg stating 100% money back like it was no biggy. tad un-easy, ordering the other stuff. till the current order gets returned and charged back to credit card, my luck if i do not wait. i will end up getting some sort of service fee or like, making things cost prohibited.

on a different note: newegg is way to fast at shipping stuff out! if that makes sense.

looks like monday / tuesday, will be getting parts from newegg, prices have went up across all websites. so looks like i am sticking with the shellshocker deal i got.

couple days ago, put in a rented dvd, into computer dvd drive. and walked away to do something else. came back to find dvd never loaded and sat there and spun for 30 plus minutes. and fiddle around trying to get dvd to load for a few more minutes, finally shut computer down, and got some compressed air to see about cleaning the dvd drive out. and had pieces of melted plastic blowing out. the little sticker around the center hole of rented dvd came off, and got caught up some place and basically melted and tore up into everything inside the dvd drive.

so ordered a new dvd drive, and got lucky for free 3 day ship. from newegg.com hopefully tuesday it will show up.

been backing up all files, on to a couple hard drives, making sure i have duplicates of things. way things been going.

==================
can not run autodesk inventor till upgrades get done. so been searching for "robtic farming" and like terms.

about nearest things i have came across is vertical farming, ((plants put in planters that are on multi racks)) and then "swarm bots" bunch of little robots going out and doing things.

so far, not real happy of what i have came across. most all the idea's i have seen, are single row type tillage, planters, fertilizers, harvesters. and been scratching my head, of what use a single row doings of even a couple row doings would benefit anyone. about nearest thing i could think of, would be maybe vegetables, and root like crops, or tree grown fruits and like. but even then, most of what i saw was, robotic arms, that would have to be moving extremely fast, to pick fruit or like and move to a conveyer belt or chute to carry fruit and vegetables back to the farmstead or processing plant. i could understand possibly using a "mail sorting" or "packaging sorting" plant like UPS or USPS, or fedex might use, to scan packages, but in this case scan trees, plants, for fruits or vegetables.

i have not ran across much of anything that handles multi row crops. beyond putting some cameras on today's age tractors and tossing some computers were the driver would go. and let things run on there own via GPS or like system.

===============
swarm bots maybe something eventually, but at moment just do not see them happening. computer chips, and energy to power the swarm bots. over hundred of acres within a short time frame is just not there. make it batteries, to fuel cells, to other fuel (gas or diesel) or other, i just do not see energy being there for swarm bots. granted given a few more unknown amount of years to let things progress in technology ok, but right now... just do not see them happening.

in current age tractors, and more so implements, with multi sensors, and like that could be placed on implements. i think will need to be done and proven first. before things get to a point were swarm bots will have a chance to even make it.

======================
it has been bugging me for some time, and that is how corn stalks to bean stalks, to other, are just chewed up and spit out of combines. i realize there is a limit of how much you can talk from a field or rather make that soil. and then have to pump chemicals back into the soil to make up for what was removed. but figure by now, more machines might be out there, that collected the stalks / stems / leaves from corn and beans. and perhaps bundled the stalks up or put shut it all out into a "row" to be picked up by another harvester, to make bails out of, and be sent off some place.

also wondering why, not more grain trailers, might be out fitted. so they could be turned into "huge" shop vacs, and be ran across say a bean field, after bean field has been harvested with regular combine. and then all the beans and stalks, captured in the grain trailer. and brought back to feed live stock. vs dealing with fences, and hot wires, and trying to move livestock out into fields. huge amount of fields all around me, that no longer have fence lines, like they once did 20 plus years ago for cattle and other livestock.

is there a way, to create say 60 foot line "FEL" front end loader bucket" that digs down 24 inches deep, and lifts the soil up, then cuts the soil up, crumbles the soil, injects fertilizer, and drops it back down through chutes? perhaps putting seeds into the soil at same time?

instead of cutting stalks or raking crops into a combine header, is there a way to use "suction" like a huge shop vac. and create enough wind power. to pull the corn, beans, etc... off the stalk. and then send through a separator, that allows things to move about pending on "weight" of were they exit the separator? i guess i should be calling it a centrifuge for chemicals, or settling chamber if referring to ponds and waste management. bah never mind that idea, crop would be bouncing all over the place and most likely end up being destroyed.

is there a way to harvest, and plant / put seeds in at the same time? na, i doubt that would ever happen.

would better results happen, if you say, cut the corn stalk right at the ground or perhaps 1/2" to 1" below the ground. and then placed all the stalks with corn / cobs still all together, into a row. and brought another machine in, that did the seperating. na that would be pointless.

instead of the typical "flat ground" fields normally are that have easy slopes here and there. is there a way to "hill" the field. kinda like potato hills, or perhaps rice fields. that get flooded for irrigation. and plant say 2 rows of corn or beans, a couple inches apart, and then next hill over be say 6 inches over. for another 2 rows. kinda of a "vertical plant" or rather hydroponics. but "field style" hydroponics.

different idea, take corn, drop it down every 10 inchs apart in a row. but right beside that row, hammer a pipe down into the ground, and have it stick up 6 to 8 feet into the air. and fill pipe up with dirt. and drop a corn seed in the top of the pipe. to "double" the rows up per say. na issue of light would be a problem. or perhaps setting rows up to go with sun rise / sun set. to get light down to the lower plants. that will not work.... most likely it would take, 3 to 6 rows of corn, 1st row ground level, 2nd shelf 4 feet, up, 3rd row, 8 feet, off ground, so on and so forth till the top shelf each shelf having beans or corn or what not on it, and then physical next row with 6 shelves being placed 4 feet or more apart. to allow both a machine to get down between lines of shelves, but to also let sun / light to get to lower plants.

ok what about upside down V shape. shelving vs straight up and down like above. upside down V would basically turn into A frame like support structure, and perhaps allow more shelving and in that more rows of crops.

hhmmmsss.... controlled erosion farming. build hills into regular farm fields that are flat.... say 12 feet wide by 5 feet tall. upside down V shape. and do not plant up and down the hills. but "across" the hill faces. and using the low spot between the hills, as a "catch water basins" with little dirt dams every so often to help catch water and dirt. the rows of crop on the hills faces would be planted much closer together. vs regular flat field. perhaps gaining so many extra rows in "controlled erosion farming" vs standard flat fields. the low spots between hills would initially look like road size ditches, to let water drain out, but during tilling, planting, harvesting, quick make shift dams, be destroyed / rebuilt, to hold the water.

================
google "vertical farming" turn metal into large scale buildings, into hydroponics on grand scale.

do know, think we are a ways off on world scale doings. then again... from all the wild life out there, along with wind damage, and dealing with to much rain and not enough rain. and 365 day year growing season, for what ever crop was wanted....

nearest thing, i could see without huge extra investments, into metal, plastics, etc... would be turning flat land, into "smallish hills" so more rows of crop could be planted per same physical space. without actually building a structure that allows crops to be grown over top of other crops.

not really seeing issue for SSTT, or even current age tractors, (above paragraph). the question would come down, sizing the hills for tractors and implements and soil charaistics of how much slope the mini hills in the field could become. and spacings for the various plants out there. and then dealing with possible drought years, to extremely wet years.

finally back up and running with basically new computer!
YA! no more excuses of computer problems!

still have not fully overclocked cpu / ram. to fullest potential, had enough problems with getting updates, and getting everything running software wise. before hitting hardware. need a brake from rebooting computer and crashes.

=========================
redrew, hyd motor. instead of drawing solid rings, and drilling holes, cutting, lathing, etc.... this time around just drew stuff to show the internal path ways, hyd oil would take. the only exception is the center ring swash plate.

i am still debating on best way, to run 3000psi hyd line, and then 0psi return line. and dealing with forward/reverse.

part of problem is, making sure, hyd motor will spin either forward or reverse no matter what. other words. if wheel is stuck deep in the mud and at a dead stop of spinning in either direction.. and it takes say 5000lbs of torque to spin it forward, and only 100lbs of torque to get wheel spin in reverse. i need to make sure, when valves open or close to the hyd motor. that the wheel will not start spinning backwards. ((liquids seek path of least resistance))

to note above, it is when the wheel is at a dead stop. and wanting to get the wheel to spin forward or backward.

i already dealt with hyd pump complete lockup from dead stop and getting hyd motor / wheel to spin. to slightly offset. top and bottom waved pattern. by slightly offsetting the wave...

DUH! went to draw up picture. i can slightly offset, the manifold groves, vs offsetting the wave pattern on the multi hump swash plate. that would allow for multi hump swash plate, better structure integrity. be keeping the humps on top and bottom even with one another.

YAH! love new setup, thought autodesk locked up, but just took it awhile, to compute, old pc, would of completely crashed. and had to restart it. YA!
==========================
next issue.....

been thinking about adding proportional valves, vs solenoids.
proportional valves = partially closing or opening of valve. ((half way open or closed))
solenoid valves = on/off only.

was going to add....
15 = solenoids valves, = gear shifting
4 = proportional valves, forward / backwards (spinning of wheels / hyd motor)

proportional valves = adjusting how fast the wheel spins forward or backwards.

i am tempted, to have the computer chip. have abilty to slightly close the "outlet" to give a little bit of extra back pressure. so hyd oil pressure, evens out across the entire multi hump swash plate. but not so sure about that idea.

i might go for a regular spool valve. that you might see on regular every day tractors, with a FEL (front end loader) were there is a 3000PSI IN, 0PSI or return OUT, 2 lines, that run to cylinders on FEL arms. vs the 4 proportional valves.

problem with spool valve, is were to place it.

===============
brakes, most likely wet brakes, wet brakes = brake pads that are set in oil.

at moment i have the hyd pump setup, so there is no actual central axle or point for a wheel. and i have space inside the hyd pump i could place wet brakes, or perhaps go with smaller diameter wet discs. and come off near top of hyd pump. and tie it into 360 joint stucture and hyd pump frame. and leave everything "open" inside the wheel.

================
other issue, is bearings,

all right, think i am back on track once again. time to get busy again.

various pictures to go along with this post. (warning one large picture)

Attachments

• boggen sstt redo 1.png
    boggen sstt redo 1.png
    441.2 KB · Views: 87
frustration set in with autodesk pretty good. and have not done anything for past week.

spent a couple days, looking at "turbines" example a fluid turbine at a DAM to generate electricity.

spent a few days, trying to figure out, how i could possibly use / create a "turbine blade" into a hyd motor. were i could have full 3000PSI of pressure coming from hyd pump. being applied and transferred out to the wheel / track that is touching the dirt. big problem, is the turbine blade would be in-cased in a air/fluid tight case. and wanting a nice "break out" force. from a dead step and getting things to turn in correct direction. it always came back to needing some sort of cylinder and rod/piston that was either spring held, or attached to some sort of rotational ring setup.

==================
different attempt is going for "multi hydraulic gear motor" based on planetary gear setup.

at moment, have a 3 way valve. (forward, neutral, reverse) that i still need to add a solenoid, and some springs. so if power loss, it defaults to neutral.

been pressing rather hard today, to figure out how to setup some passage ways. to allow for "automatic transmission" effect. between running all hyd oil through 1 spot, 2,3,4,5, or 6 spots at the same time. been wanting to setup 5 springs, a ball bearing or some sort of spool valve like doing. so a extreme high pressure on inlet side, would cause all 5 springs to be compressed, and allow ball bearing to move out of the way. and allow hyd oil to go to all 6 spots. and as pressure lowered, each of the 5 springs would close individual till pressure decreased. or perhaps, based on RPM's or torque. or i don't know.

if i went with electrical solenoids and some sensors, there would be a bunch more control. at moment looking at
--5 solenoid valves (on/off) operation, ((to turn on/off hyd fluid going to the other 5 hyd gears))
--1 solenoid valve (on/off/on) operation. ((to adjust forward, neutral, reverse))
--1 proportional valve (1 inlet 1 outlet) ((adjust amount of GPM of hyd oil going to hyd wheel motor))

if i went with springs.... i would be down to 2 valves per hyd wheel motor.
--1 solenoid valve (on/off/on) operation. ((to adjust forward, neutral, reverse))
--1 proportional valve (1 inlet 1 outlet) ((adjust amount of GPM of hyd oil going to hyd wheel motor))

boggen sstt redo 2.png

below would be the normal "hydrualic gear motor"
below picture from.....
Hydraulic motors | Hydraulic Pumps & Motors content from Hydraulics and Pneumatics
motors4_1.gif

the idea is to expand, on the basic "hyd gear motor" to have multiples of them. and toss in doings of a planetary gear setup. in how they all rotate.

goes over a good amount of various gas / diesel engines / motors. but one could remove spark plugs, and modify designs some to work for a hyd wheel hub motor.
Unusual Internal-Combustion Engines.

goes over a much wider engine types
The Museum of RetroTechnology

i need to look more into these types of hyd motors. and see if i could model something up. to perhaps simplify things.
inner curve piston hydraulic motor, High speed hydraulic motor, - STF HYDRAULIC TRANSMISSIONS CO.,LTD.

website is teasing me. it looks like a full set, hyd motor, brakes, rim, brackets, all ready to go in a single package.
Randall Hydraulics, Fluid Power, Poclain, MS, MSE, wheel motor, hydraulic pump, hydraulic motor, hydrostatic drive, high torque hydraulic motor, roller, crop sprayer, timber harvester, wheel assist, hydraulics

a reminder for myself, with possibly a ring gear of a "planetary gear setup" and using some clutch discs/rings.
China kawasaki M2X series parts manufacturers - Ningbo Power Hydraulic Motor Co., Ltd.

initial scroll through few pages of website, seem like a possible good source for math and explanations of things.
http://www.ansys.com/Industries/Industrial+Equipment+&+Rotating+Machinery/Pumps+&+Water+Turbines