new tractor idea possibly....

/ new tractor idea possibly....
and now on mom's computer, to order a new hard drive, primary hard drive went out couple hours after posting last post yesterday. other hard drives are formatted in a different way, that will not allow me to reinstall windows on the spares without wiping everything out. (not about to loose all the data on other hard drives) will be waiting for new hard drive to show up. *frowns* this is going to set me back a few days. i hate, having to reinstall all the software, and updates, and then trying to get all the settings back to were i like them. just hope i can get the drive that failed partially running again, to retrieve all the SSTT files off of it !! tried to use a sata to usb external hard drive enclosure and another sata to usb quick connect on mom's computer, but it is not looking good. hoping direct connection back to actual computer motherboard on my computer might allow me to get files off of it. *crossing fingers*

Ryan you got the pictures I was watching. when stuck in mud could raise out the wheel shake the mud off like a dog and continue moving.
Thought this would give you a few ideas of the concept.
enjoy reading really would like to see a prototype.
ken

here here, on wanting to see a prototype. though at moment, i am kinda in the mud mess of things. every time i think things are going to pan out good, everything ends up changing. not sure if it is for the good or the bad. way to many pro's con's.

*waves* the computer gave me some vacation days, off to do other things.

have mom's laptop, figure i best have something, normally reinstalling operating system on new hard drive means, no time to prep for drivers and like. and going to need a way to download and put onto a USB drive. if need arises....

going through future trends for farming on internet... and having a hard time with what i been seeing and reading...

i always come across small size robots out in fields. and i have a hard time with this. more so when trying to get into wet muddy areas of a field. i did see some good comments of smaller size width and length tractors/implements. but normally attached to same comments, is someone setting at home in there chair. this really does not make much sense to me.

for the SSTT. i think i am more looking at a physical enclosed trailer / motor home type thing. that can be pulled behind a full size truck with 5th wheel connection. perhaps a trailer that folds out for a larger area inside the trailer. inside, having a 2 command centers.

command centers, acting like "remote cabs" with a bunch of computer monitors surrounding a chair. and live feeds from cameras and sensors on the SSTT get feed back and displayed on the computer monitors. and a drive is able switch and move camera feeds and sensor reading data readouts around. and control various SSTTs from a central point.

the trailer would include, fridge, toilet, a/c, heating, generator, telescopic antenna perhaps something like what new station vans have. for getting live feeds back to the news station command base. around the outside perhaps area for tool box location, areas to store some spare parts, and oils and fuel, along with various liquids to clean and deal with sensors on the SSTT. perhaps location to store some batteries and remote antenna repeater. to extend range of everything.

the truck pulling the trailer, so trailer can be dropped off, and truck take off across the field after a SSTT that is having problems, with another antenna on it, to extend range, and some generic laptop in the truck. to take control of a SSTT. that is having problems. perhaps some sort of long "pole" on front of truck. is if SSTT is going out of control. truck can drive up behind it. and crash pole into a "emergency stop button"

the goal of truck/trailer combo. is being able to command and control multi SSTT (side ways snake train tractors), make it tilling, and trying to get as much done as fast as possible. or say harvesting unit, and controlling chase grain wagons. and when it is time to move everything down the road to another field. it would be a ready set go. or perhaps a small crew of folks driving back and forth. as one field finishes. SSTT is driven off, letting another SSTT stay around to finish things up.

===========================
i am having a hard time with "plan ahead" thinking. i see all these dozers with laser tracking, and then scarpers and motor graders with laser guidance. and then even see all these tractors and implements with GPS navigation and computer plotted. paths to follow. but i am not seeing much, of controlled plowing / discing / etc... and combined with erosion problems, and shaping of the fields. and more to the point sensors at the plows and discs, and chisels and other ground engagement doings. all tied up with satellite maps, and air plane photos, and GPS, and etc.. for accurate elevation within the field.

i mean really, how hard would it be to do a "plan ahead" and let say a bottom plow drop a couple more inches down in a given area. and another plow right beside drop only inch more down. and reshape a field. perhaps make an extra pass or 2 every couple years. or better yet let the farmer choose, to see how much they want to reshape a field. and remove high spots and fill in low spots, and deal with drainage better. i mean really does a bottom plow, or a set of discs. need to be locked together as one large solid mass.

i am still stuck on wanting to lift dirt up off the ground. and feeding the dirt through various sensors and crumbles and what not to brake it up to a certain point and then controlled layering and compaction. as dirt falls back down. but i am having a hard time with current "technology"

speaking of current technology, farming is lagging behind in the times. i am not seeing more "3D gaming" built into things. at most i am seeing PDA's and cellphones. and a bunch of touch screen displays. this goes to "manuals" and part lists. to also repairing a tractor. i honestly would like to see a full 3D game like environment. i can open up on my laptop. act like 1st person or 3rd person view. and walk around a 3D model of a tractor and implement. and click or touch screen to zoom in on a problem. click bolts. and a button to remove say a shield or a tire. and zoom in the area and click again to take something apart. with perhaps a link to a youtube video. or a link to some webpage that gives more detail / specs

when it comes to driving more so remote controlled. or heck even in current age full decked out cabs. being able to get past 2D diagrams. and going with 3D diagrams and pictures. ok i gotta end on that note, i am not up to par on full current age cabs.

on different note, is there an actual third party per say collective body, that attempts to control standards of various technology for farming? i mean all this do-hickeys, for controlled driving, and planting and harvesting, and data sets for a given tractor or implement. that might be obtainable from a manufacture. and these data sets be given out, to let the run of the mil computer programmer, to use at there wants. and perhaps come up with there latest and greatest little program that does this or that...

i mean come on, all these sensors out there and different type of sensors. for various tractors and implements. and trying to database everything. so when it comes to the next thing in the field, tilling, planting, harvesting, and then the next tilling. is there a common database structure and software package that is common or could be possibly common across multi manufactures. as say a standard to go by.

i mean i am really looking at a trailer as a cab for the SSTT. and ability to house some computers. with raid array of hard drives. to database millions of readings from sensors and location data. that could be possibly compared / computed, every time out in the same field. granted once cellphones and the towers get better and wider area of coverage is better in years to come. data storage will most likely be offset. to some place else. but... until then.... it is not that expensive to get an array of hard drives and computer setup as a pure database machine, that could store a huge amount of data. that might come down, to tract every single location a seed is planted, and then come harvest time, capturing how much that specific seed produced. and when it comes to next tilling or fertilizer planting. reading data from the last seed and what that seed grew into and produced... perhaps during tilling a map based on sensor readings of all the dirt could be had, that might show steaks and areas or concentrations of various chemical makeup of things. that might control fertilizer better, or perhaps another pass over an area to spread the soil make up out better.

=================
but before getting to above, and good portion why i started this thread.... and working my way through for the SSTT. is to remove the large cab and tractor that is out in front of the implement. and combine everything into a single packaged unit. and moving the cab away from the tractor/implement. either by a pull vehicle (truck) out in front just there to make sure SSTT does not go out of hand. or truck is driving behind SSTT in case something goes wrong. or expanding on it. and going with a dedicated trailer that can be pulled from field to field. and can have more space than a cab could ever have, for camera feeds and sensor readings from multi tractors/implements. and be able to feed data from last tilling/planting/harvesting back to the multi tractors/implements. for even better finite precision control.

===================

arghs.... always need for a driver more so going down the road.... still not happy. a well still plenty of time to figure that out. *groans*

time for some old school games. of getting a dogs, cats, mice across a river and only using a single boat that can only handle what is it 2 or 3 animals at one time. and getting them across the river, without the dog eating the cat, or the cat eating the mice.

lets say 2 people.... see far things could go...for tilling

person A, drives truck with trailer = (trailer = wireless remote cab for SSTT)
person B, drives truck that pulls a single SSTT to another field.

person A, setups up trailer, and gets ready to work.
person B, unhooks SSTT, and takes off to do something else.

person A, calls person B, to say, be here in 15....

person B, hooks up to SSTT, and pulls SSTT to another field.
person A, packs trailer up and pulls off to the other field.

====================
lets try it with 2 SSTT and one trailer....for tilling.

person A, drives truck with trailer to field and sets up.
person B, gets in his truck and hooks up to SSTT 1 and drives to field and unhooks.
person A, begins working SST 1 while person B goes back and hooks up SSTT 2 and brings to field.
person B, unhooks at field, and person A, takes over both SSTT to control them.
person B, looks up how long to move SSTT 1 from current field to next field. and decides to wait 30 minutes.
person B goes into trailer to the second commend center and takes over SSTT 1. (field not finished) and hooks up to truck.
person B drives SSTT 1 over to next field, while person A runs SSTT 2 to finish out the field.
person B gets back, just as person A finish up a field and packing up trailer to move on to next field.

person A with trialer goes to next field with person B.
person B unhooks.
person A sets up trailer and takes command of both SSTT
person B looks up time between moving to next field and it will be a couple hours. so person B takes off. but before doing so, cooks something up, and takes a crap, just to leave a lingering smell in the trailer.

================
ok what about harvesting and controlling a SSTT setup as a harvester, and then a semi truck / trailer that can reasonable park or drive up next to field.

so wireless remote cab trailer, that is pulled by a truck...
a SSTT that is pulled by a truck.
and a semi truck/trailer to deal with with the grain or silage or like.

time to end here for now.... posting before i loose everything.

*frowns* the hard drive went, and took all the previous files i had for the SSTT with it. along with majority of all my other personal documents and notes.

autodesk inventor pro 2013. license came up as being activated to many times (the key that is). and going through emails with autodesk to hopefully get it all straightened out. till then on a 30 day trail thing.

the day after, Hard drive went, got a call for a trail for a electric magnetic software. that works with autodesk. will need to get wheels rolling with that, once autodesk license gets worked out.

================
with old gone, might as well start from scratch. from ground up one more time. *nothing new there*.

with "ken" recent posts to thread, and the nasa spider looking rovor. been quickly sketching things out. and trying to get my mind around it all once again. hopefully all will go well, and get some quick sketch models up and going over the next or 2.

=====================
well i take that back, ended up with a old secondary LCD display, and tossed in another video card. to run dual monitors for computer. and i do believe, i am running into some video card driver conflicts. :(

=====================
now one more redo, of them rovor wheels. will it be... electrical motor, with, water/anti freeze mix for cooling motor, and air for emergency brakes, and possibly adjust air pressure of tires???
and will i stay with pure electrical for rotation and linkages... do not know. kinda skiddish of electrical motor trying to hold a few thousand pounds. rotation is one thing. but holding everything, like hydrualic cylinders would....

boggen elec sstt1.png

boggen elec sstt2.png

still trying to think "universal" tire direction. and be ok-dokey. but really. agriculture tire treads, are designed for a certain direction.

and i am still not to keen on the "nasa spider rover" vs a regular caster wheel design setup. that has the 360 / rotational joint off set from center axle. the only thing holding me back. is the extra "rotational" space that a caster wheel structure setup would take up.

*keeps looking back at the nasa rover" man those extra linkages in the legs would be really nice and solve a lot of problems.

GAH, electrical motor instead of hydraulic cylinders. it is like, i can not even thinking electrical motors for joints.

BINGO!!!!. maybe, just maybe. ok, ya.... that might just work. some planetary gear sets most like a couple of them, to reduce say 3000RPM's with little torque, and convert it all to extremely low RPM's as in counting .1 to .00000001 of a degree of rotation. BAH. that might give me torque, but holding that torque and degree of rotation *grumbles* let alone the ratio conversion. ggggrrr. well DUH!! wet brake discs. errr acting like a clutch. that might work out nicely.

turn on motor, let it build up the torque, and then dis-engage the clutch errr brake, rotate to wanted degree, re-engage clutch errr brake, turn off motor. will already be running coolant lines and electrical lines right next or through the joint. errrr coolant lines through the joint will be needed. stinking explosion proof = fully enclosed motor. to reduce chance of any chance of a spark. = no way to cool motor. with exception of directly coolant. and a joint may be working itself non stop in a field.

seriously this might work. same brakes (take your pick of type of brakes) holds huge amount of force, with very little effort.

the problem, is the actual electrical motor in the joint. *ouch* enough, force, i guess torque, would need to be had. to fully lift, i guess at max, 1/2 to 3/4 the entire weight of the SSTT. ok maybe 1/4 the weight, if acting with another wheel and joint combo set.

===============
besides above. i think trying to fold a wheel up into the support arms, like that nasa spider rover, is asking way to much, nasa needed tight small package, to get it up into space. agricultral tractor, still needs tight space, but more importantly needs good traction. meaning wider width tires. making things most likely unfeasible to fold tires up inside the linkages / arms. on other hand, if going with eletrical motors in the joints, having linkages folding up inside of each other, might be a high possibility.

================
regular electrical actuators, i just do not see them happening. just not enough thread contact. and then a chance of stripping all the threads....and all it would take is one thread, out of shape, take out the entire actuator.
to note it, eletrical actuator, looking like like a hydraulic cylinder, that has a threaded rod inside of it. and a motor spines a nut that causes threaded rod to extend/contract.

================
ok weight about the "weight" in a regular SCUT / CUT / Utilty class size tractor. that has a FEL and/or backhoe. hydrualic cylinders places weight in certain spot on the tractor. if going with something like the nasa spider rover, that weight would be moved a huge amount of weight either in front (for fel) or in rear (for backhoe) destroying center of gravity, and needing a bunch more ballast.

for the SSTT on other hand. how much effect would it have on weight distribution?

placing electrical motors directly in the rims of all the tires. would be like filling the tires with a fluid. but now i am not using a hyd cylinder, that extends the entire length of a linkage almost. and in that spreads the weight out across the linkage. but weight is directly in the "pin" for lack or better term were the joint pivots.

with hydraulic cylinder, the cylinder and rod itself provides structure, to physically withstand forces being placed on things. but now...
drawing a complete blank, not even a chance for a clue or an idea to brain storm on.

my 3rd post of today

more talk of BLAH BLAH BLAH! *frowns*

been really thinking about, more of remote control setup, my thinking has been going. and just came to me. of all these regular 16 wheel semis out on the road every day, moving cargo across the world. and a good amount of the semi's themselves having a "sleeper" or rather a little bed, right behind the front seat, and area for a cooler, perhaps a spot to take a crap and let it go into a bag. to a TV and like. what about converting a semi that has a sleeper, into a control center for the SSTT's. and then using a regular semi flat bed trailer. to haul and move the SSTT around. and in that remove need for physical transport tires. or rather make that on the road tires.

============

ok getting back to the joint motors. vs hydraulic cylinders for linkages.

say a joint motor fails, and welds itself completely up. going to need to be away to easily remove motor for replacement, but also possibly get the linkages out to the wheel folded back up and locked into a position.

everyone is use to the common, bolt, flat washer, lock washers, and like and then a nut. but thinking of a gear shape washer. or perhaps eewwww.. forgot, i am looking.

ah ok, that might work. instead of a typical pin / bolt you might find on a FEL (front end loader) on a tractor. the pin would turn into an axle and a gear. the gear would lock into onside of the linkages. ya. remove pin, removes the gear. and frees everything up. use some chain binders to get things were needed and wiggle the gear pin back into place. might not be perfect but, enough to limp home and to get repaired perhaps.

electrical motor, transmission, brakes, water/anti freeze cooled, with a geared washer/bolt/axle. instead of a hydraulic cylinder and generic set of pins. why not nothing to loose at this point.

==================
ok before i was going with 24" diameter tire, with 12" width, and now more looking at 24" diameter tire with a 24" width. if i stay with ability to change tire pressure, thinking about installing 2 or more tubes per tire. to reduce flexing of the tire across the width of the tire as it rolls across the ground.

==================
at moment so tempted, to stay with idea of a semi truck, ya got the semi, then some sort of convesion block between pin on rear of semi and SSTT. then ya have SSTT, then 3rd piece. is a set of dolly wheels. that connects to other end of SSTT. the SSTT acts like frame of a regular semi truck trailer. and the SSTT, detaches from the truck, and the rear wheels of the trailer.

heck it would fit right on in, with kids computer games, but actually playing a game, that physically does something. that kinda scary.

if SSTT could be trailer ed, gah, that was cure so many problems, when moving SSTT around. when dealing with emergency situations, (electrical fail, air pressure fails for brakes, etc...) and make sure all the wheels that needed to turn and be in correct direction on SSTT in all failure modes work. road safety vs field safety. big difference there. and removes the BIG, problem. of automated vehicles going down the road. with a driver behind a wheel. granted there was always a plan for a driver for a SSTT. just not sure how a driver / cab would be implemented.

hhmmmsss perhaps having a flat bed trailer would make better sense, it would give me guessing another 12 feet plus of length to work width, vs trying to fit the SSTT between rear of semi truck, and the rear wheel piece. i might be able to make trailer "lighter" as in weight, and perhaps less beefy, if some sort of "locking" happen. that tied the SSTT down. and let the frame of the SSTT, take the good amount of stress a flat bed would see.

ok, maybe i can still skip the trailer all together. i just need to get SSTT. to climb up on rear end of a semi trailer. and then the rear wheels (dolly i guess) pull itself up under the SSTT. lifting the rear end of the SSTT up and over these rear dolly wheels. and then locking everything down. not with chains, and binders, but more of lynch pins and arms. that lock everything into place. as if everything was securely bolted together.

ok if i did that, the SSTT, wheels will still need to rotate a full 360 degrees. in order to deal with tread direction of tires and to obtain highest level of traction possible. so that really does not change. BUT. i can cut out lock the SSTT wheels in a very specific angle for transportation. (wheels would not be turning) like front wheels of a car or truck or wagon for that matter. ok i take that back, i still may need to be able to lock one rear set of tires of the SSTT. so maybe a regular full size pickup might be able to get a unique goose neck, that hooks to SSTT. and go about things that way. perhaps just to move an extra SSTT around. while leaving the semi truck as the command center to control a few SSTT's out in the immediate field. if using regular truck, putting limit of staying under 40 mph. and someone would have to physically go out and put pins into place, and perhaps toss a chain or something around things. perhaps install a couple square tube like supports to lock the rear wheels in to place so they can not fall down, due to everyhing else between rear wheels of SSTT will be off ground.

===============
sounding more like a new tractor idea going on here. from STB, to SSTT, to something else, that i am not completely sure of yet.

this will not be some RC (remote control) little 1/30 scale kids toy car, or air plane or helicopter. but a 1to1 scale full size tractor. ya i keep dreaming, i guess it is time to see if dream comes to reality!

boggen elec sstt3.png

semi truck, with sleeper area, turned into command center.

what would normally be 8 wheels on rear of a semi truck trailer. is turned into a glorified RC (remote control) car on steroids. that attaches / detaches. to one end of the SSTT for transportation.

(not sure of actual name) semi trucks and trailers use for them to connect together. but same idea. but in this case, there is a converter, between the normal pin a semi trailer would have. and the connection to the SSTT.

================
if i stay with dolly for rear wheels type of thing. i am going to need a 3 point connection both at rear of semi truck (the converter) and then on the dolly itself. 3 point connection in shape of a triangle. so i can ensure, everything holes nice and tight, in a roll over, or hills, or say hitting a guard rail, mail box, etc... and not rip the dolly wheels out. think 3 point connection much like a 3pt hitch on rear of a tractor, but turn flat. i think.

SSTT rolls up, and then sets down, and 3 large bolts or pins come down on each end of the SSTT and makes physical lock on rear of semi truck, and then on dolly wheels.

=============
i have been debating over a generic, frame between rear of semi truck and dolly wheels. and turn everything into an actual trailer. if i did this, i could send power through the frame to the rear dolly wheels. and reduce a bunch of extra complicated connections. for air for rear brake tires, electrical, along with sensors. the frame might also serve as a backup. in case something on the SSTT came loose and started to dangle down. on to the road. the frame might stop that.

but perhaps a hybrid setup.

a very cheap flimsy, frame between rear of truck to dolly wheels. and still go with 3 point connection. or something. so SSTT can quickly and securly fasten itself down. and act like part of the support structure when SSTT is on the trailer. that might work out better.

perhaps. all rear wheels to expand/contract with say a hydraulic cylinder or like. so distance between rear of semi truck, and dolly wheels can be any were from 0feet to 2 feet extra. to aid in getting SSTT all lined up.

=================
other major issue. how to get SSTT to roll off a trailer. there was no main frame between semi truck connection and dolly wheels. the SSTT could just put its wheels down, and then lift right off of semi truck and dolly wheels. and SSTT could take off out into the field.

but with a frame. connecting semi truck connection to the dolly wheels. the SSTT would have to some how roll up on to some sort of ramps. or some how lift up one set of wheels a couple feet. roll part way on. then lift another set of wheels up on the trailer. kinda of a pain in the rear.

=================
if dolly wheels were just that a remote control set of wheels. there would need to be batteries or a small generator and a battery, to make sure the dolly wheels could move when needed.

=================
ok what about a frame that was hydrualic cylinder driven. that raised up and down. i mean there really would not be a whole lot of weight or stress being placed on this trailer frame. about all the frame would do. is when there is NO sstt on. is make sure the rear dolly wheels do not roll some place there not suppose to roll.

but then whole thing of trying to get wheels of SSTT from slipping and sliding, as they roll over a frame of trailer. it would be like taking any vehicle or tractor for that matter and trying to drive over a log or pipe.

then issue, of the trailer frame, getting bent up and twisted and everything else, not to mention the weight of SSTT being placed on the frame as it rolls over it. more so if frame is placed down on uneven ground, and ends up laying down on some large rock. i could see this frame bending all to heck. *frowns*

==================
road side parking errr parking on and into the ditch along side of the road. dolly more likely tip over. if not frame between it and rear end of semi truck.

==================
what if i just skipped the whole dolly idea. and just used the wheels on the SSTT furthest from semi truck rear end. to act as transport wheels. that would be the most ideal setup i suppose. and just accept the wear and tear of the wheels on the SSTT that are down during transport mode. while all other wheels are lifted up off the ground on the SSTT. that would give better ability for logistics and perhaps using a full sized pickup truck that is beefed up on shocks and rear axle. to transport the SSTT around, and just have the semi truck use as a command center. and ability to pull a SSTT around.

ya i like that idea, instead of turning SSTT into like a grain wagon. just turn the SSTT into a trailer for transport mode.

/ new tractor idea possibly.... #278  
Ryan I was thinking you were planning on equipment large enough to pay the not using a tractor. But hauling on pick up ?
Go to a logging yard where the transport trucks are unloading trees/logs look at how when empty the truck locks the trailer brakes then back up jack-knifing the trailer frame until all is loaded on the truck. Saves wear on daul axles. less rubber on the road.
Elec. motors with dc voltage that is pulsed will rotate at full current and rpm is by frequency of pulse.
Also for breaks the pulse is reversed. when need to lock the brakes use a magnetic clutch no voltage full brakes.
Now a personnal question . What age level educational and experance do you have.A
P.M. would be O'k
ken

ya, i know ya confused and i am sure a good amount of other folks, due to i am confusing my own self. i really need to do a "RECAP" and bring everything together. vs all this random almost jumping around, and working the little things out here and there. the problem is, i am not fully sure what i am wanting. there is not some "huge major goal" of how i would like the SSTT to work or look or operate. ya i do have an idea. but i am not married / sold on the idea.

post 279 this should make, so it is about time for a good recap i noted in a previous post.

==============
until then.....

drawings in trying to figure out how to route and run wires/hoses around the caster wheel like design for electrical wheel hub motors. and connection up to a 360/rotational joint setting on top of the caster wheel structure.

boggen elec sstt4.png

===============

autodesk for re-activation, was easy enough.
going through autodesk inventor professional 2013, link to activate in the program to send a request
day later they emailed me asking for some more info
replied of what has happen.
next day got a email with code i needed to activate inventor.
and no down time, was able to use the 30 day trail to activation was worked out.

now time to see about magnetic software that works with autodesk i hope.

RECAP RECAP

all chicken scratch diagrams, i have made and posted to this thread.

there is no order to the pictures.

1 ===========================

boggen elec sstt4.png ........ boggen elec sstt3.png ........ boggen elec sstt2.png ........ boggen elec sstt1.png ........ arrow.jpg ........ boggen sstt redo 16.png ........ boggen sstt redo 15.png ........ boggen sstt redo 14.png ........ boggen sstt redo 13.png ........ boggen sstt redo 13.png ........ boggen sstt redo 12.png ........ boggen sstt redo 11.png ........ boggen sstt redo 10.png ........ boggen sstt redo 9.png ........ ballast.png ........ boggen sstt redo 8.png ........ boggen sstt redo 7.png ........ boggen sstt redo 6.png ........ boggen sstt redo 5.png ........

2 ===========================

boggen sstt redo 4.png ........ boggen sstt redo 3.png ........ boggen sstt redo 2.png ........ boggen sstt redo 1.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 23.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 21.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 22.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 19.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 20.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 18.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 17.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 16.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 15.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 14.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 13.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 12.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 11.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 10.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 9.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 8.png ........

3 ===========================

boggen sstt implement linkages 7.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 6.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 5.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 4.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 3.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 2.png ........ boggen sstt implement linkages 1.png ........ boggen sstt agtires4.png ........ boggen sstt agtires1.png ........ boggen sstt agtires2.png ........ boggen sstt agtires3.png ........ boggen SSTT transport wheels6.png ........ boggen SSTT transport wheels7.png ........ boggen SSTT transport wheels8.png ........ boggen SSTT transport wheels5.png ........ boggen SSTT transport wheels4.png ........ boggen SSTT transport wheels3.png ........ boggen SSTT transport wheels1.png ........ game of hang man linkages.png ........
4 ===========================

4 way 8 banger 4 cylinders 8 wheels 2 pipes and rods1.png ........ 360 overview 2.png ........ 360 overview.png ........ 360 fluid joint.png ........ sstt1.png ........ flat_cylinder_multi_cylinder_assembly2.png ........ 3wayjoint.png ........ boggen new tractor idea142.png ........ boggen new tractor idea141.png ........ boggen new tractor idea139.png ........ boggen new tractor idea138.png ........ boggen new tractor idea137.png ........ boggen new tractor idea136.png ........ boggen new tractor idea135.png ........ 24_3PointHitchTractorGraphi.jpg ........ boggen new tractor idea134.png ........ boggen new tractor idea133.png ........ boggen new tractor idea132.png ........

5 ===========================

boggen new tractor idea131.png ........ boggen new tractor idea130.png ........ boggen new tractor idea129.png ........ boggen new tractor idea128.png ........ boggen new tractor idea127.png ........ boggen new tractor idea125.png ........ boggen new tractor idea124.png ........ boggen new tractor idea123.png ........ boggen new tractor idea122.png ........ boggen new tractor idea121.png ........ boggen new tractor idea120.png ........ boggen new tractor idea119.png ........ pusher for forks2.png ........ boggen new tractor idea118.png ........ pusher for forks.png ........ boggen new tractor idea117.png ........ boggen new tractor idea116.png ........ boggen new tractor idea115.png ........ boggen new tractor idea114.png ........

6 ===========================

boggen new tractor idea113.png ........ boggen new tractor idea112.png ........ boggen new tractor idea111.png ........ boggen new tractor idea110.png ........ boggen new tractor idea109.png ........ boggen new tractor idea108.png ........ boggen new tractor idea107.png ........ boggen new tractor idea103.png ........ boggen new tractor idea104.png ........ boggen new tractor idea105.png ........ boggen new tractor idea106.png ........ boggen new tractor idea102.png ........ boggen new tractor idea101.png ........ boggen new tractor idea100.png ........

7 ===========================

boggen new tractor idea99.png ........ boggen new tractor idea98.png ........ boggen new tractor idea97.png ........ boggen new tractor idea96.png ........ boggen new tractor idea95.png ........ boggen new tractor idea94.png ........ boggen new tractor idea93.png ........ boggen new tractor idea92.png ........ boggen new tractor idea91.png ........ boggen new tractor idea90.png ........ boggen new tractor idea89.png ........ boggen new tractor idea88.png ........ boggen new tractor idea87.png ........ boggen new tractor idea86.png ........ boggen new tractor idea85.png ........ boggen new tractor idea84.png ........

8 ===========================

boggen new tractor idea83.png ........ boggen new tractor idea82.png ........ boggen new tractor idea81.png ........ boggen new tractor idea80.png ........ boggen new tractor idea79.png ........ boggen new tractor idea78.png ........ boggen new tractor idea77.png ........ boggen new tractor idea76.png ........ boggen new tractor idea75.png ........ boggen new tractor idea73.png ........ boggen new tractor idea74.png ........ boggen new tractor idea72.png ........ boggen new tractor idea71.png ........ boggen new tractor idea70.png ........ boggen new tractor idea69.png ........ boggen new tractor idea68.png ........ boggen new tractor idea67.png ........ boggen new tractor idea66.png ........ boggen new tractor idea65.png ........ boggen new tractor idea63.png ........

9 ===========================

boggen new tractor idea62.png ........ boggen new tractor idea61.png ........ boggen new tractor idea60.png ........ boggen new tractor idea59.png ........ boggen new tractor idea58.png ........ boggen new tractor idea57.png ........ boggen new tractor idea56.png ........ boggen new tractor idea55.png ........ boggen new tractor idea54.png ........ boggen new tractor idea53.png ........ boggen new tractor idea52.png ........ boggen new tractor idea51.png ........ boggen new tractor idea50.png ........ boggen new tractor idea49.png ........ boggen new tractor idea48.png ........ boggen new tractor idea47.png ........ boggen new tractor idea46.png ........ boggen new tractor idea45.png ........ boggen new tractor idea44.png ........ boggen new tractor idea43.png ........

10 ===========================

boggen new tractor idea42.png ........ boggen new tractor idea41.png ........ boggen new tractor idea40.png ........ boggen new tractor idea39.png ........ boggen new tractor idea38.png ........ boggen new tractor idea37.png ........ boggen new tractor idea36.png ........ boggen new tractor idea35.png ........ boggen new tractor idea34.png ........ boggen new tractor idea33.png ........ boggen new tractor idea32.png ........ boggen new tractor idea31.png ........ boggen new tractor idea30.png ........ boggen new tractor idea29.png ........ boggen new tractor idea28.png ........ boggen new tractor idea27.png ........ boggen new tractor idea26.png ........ boggen new tractor idea25.png ........ boggen new tractor idea23.png ........ boggen new tractor idea24.png ........

11 ===========================

boggen new tractor idea22.png ........ boggen new tractor idea21.png ........ boggen new tractor idea20.png ........ boggen new tractor idea19.png ........ boggen new tractor idea18.png ........ boggen new tractor idea17.png ........ boggen new tractor idea16.png ........ boggen new tractor idea15.png ........ boggen new tractor idea14.png ........ boggen new tractor idea11.png ........ boggen new tractor idea10.png ........ boggen new tractor idea9.png ........ boggen new tractor idea8.png ........ boggen new tractor idea7.png ........ boggen new tractor idea6.png ........ boggen new tractor idea5.png ........ boggen new tractor idea4.png ........

12 ===========================

boggen new tractor idea3.png ........ boggen new tractor idea1.png ........ boggen new tractor idea2.png ........

===============================
i did not include any links to third party websites or pictures, or at least i hope i have not, in this post. really not wanting to go back through and add reference information.