Video - machinery for 86,000 acre farming operation

/ Video - machinery for 86,000 acre farming operation #2  
Just a couple extra hired hands to run it all. :eek:

Just the maintenance crew would be quite a few men!

/ Video - machinery for 86,000 acre farming operation #3  
That is what I would call a LARGE operation. Thanks for posting.

/ Video - machinery for 86,000 acre farming operation #4  
Quite an impressive operation!! It bears out once again the old saying that, "it takes money to make money". I can't imagine how much they have tied up in equipment?? I bet the equipment dealers they buy their equipment from treat them like royalty lol.

/ Video - machinery for 86,000 acre farming operation #5  
I swanny...that one tractor showed it was averaging about 35 gallons/hour. Can you imagine this multiplied by around 30-40+ machines? And all the Peterbilts...he would need his own refinery. Wow.....I am in awe. I saw one account to where he was farming right at 100,000 acres...or +/-150 square miles.

/ Video - machinery for 86,000 acre farming operation #6  
at that rate, you skip middle man. and have phone numbers to tech crews and top sales folks of various manufactures. and it would not be slight of hand but just a necessity.

/ Video - machinery for 86,000 acre farming operation #7  
How do you say...."ethanol subsidies"

/ Video - machinery for 86,000 acre farming operation #9  
Worked on 13,000 acre operation back in the 80's,we had a lot of equipment,owner cut out most middle men,owned JD dealership as well as own elevators and fertilizer operation,but this dwarfs that.

/ Video - machinery for 86,000 acre farming operation #10  
WOW!!! Now thats an operation.. Not an orange one in the house,come on not even a lawn mower:laughing: