topless deere 110 tlb If anyone ever wondered what they would look like...

/ topless deere 110 tlb If anyone ever wondered what they would look like... #1  

disney

Gold Member
Tractor
scag turf tiger 61" #2, gx95, sold f525 twice, f725 sold
Saw this listed in PA, and thought I should share. On a side note I looked at a unit near tampa today. I would like to know from 110 owners how much play is in the b/h sticks especially the swing stick. The one I looked at in tampa was 'overly well used' & had several inches of slop to each side before any resistance felt/ movement occured. hour meter was broken as well as the large cast pivot between bucket cyl and bucket! tl110c.jpgtl110e.jpgtl110d.jpgtl110b.jpgtl110a.jpg

/ topless deere 110 tlb If anyone ever wondered what they would look like... #2  
Wow, why would they do that? How much was it listed for?

/ topless deere 110 tlb If anyone ever wondered what they would look like...
Wow, why would they do that? How much was it listed for?

19500$ with 1600hr. its an equipment dealer, not the owner. Ill pm you the contact info if you would like it. my best guess is they took it off to clear a garage door. I may end up doing the same thing. I think it takes a lot of the modern professional look away from it:thumbdown:. If you look carefully I think either the seat back is missing, or the entire seat is gone.

/ topless deere 110 tlb If anyone ever wondered what they would look like... #4  
If any one is interested I have a spare rops for a 110tlb, removed it when new and installed the Laurin cab.