3 Generations

/ 3 Generations #11  
Nice looking massey !

/ 3 Generations #12  
I've got some hedge clippers - but they're not near as fun as the tractor.:D

That's what they made kids and grand kids for. We have a hedge clipper attachment for our Stihl 026 chainsaw, but you won't find me using it. Come to think of it, I think someone may have hidden it; haven't seen it in a while.

/ 3 Generations #13  
Nice looking tractors. I think comparing your old bush hog to a new howse is like comparing a classic cadillac to a new bicycle. The bush hog will outcut and outlast the howse every day of the week. At least in my experience.

/ 3 Generations
Nice looking tractors. I think comparing your old bush hog to a new howse is like comparing a classic cadillac to a new bicycle. The bush hog will outcut and outlast the howse every day of the week. At least in my experience.

The Bush hog is definitely a beast.

http://www.bushhog.com/images/stories/documents/manuals/307.pdf

It's very sturdy and can take a beating. I wanted to get the Howse to match the new tractor. I also had a problem with my hitch on the massey. The plate holding the hitch has 6 large bolts holding it, 2 bolts had sheered off and 2 other threads on the undercarriage needed to be tapped. I finally got it fixed this summer - but I don't think the hitch is what it use to be. It was enough of a problem that I decided I wanted backup with the howse. That bush hog is near indestructible though.

Nice looking massey !

I love the Massey. Very strong tractor and starts strong every time. I think I'm going to love the FEL on the new tractor though. Also the Kubota should be better on the hills. We've got some pretty hilly areas and if you forget to put engine breaking on the MF it can get away from you very quickly. Guess I'm starting to think more about safety in my old age.