Loader joy stick w/3rd function switch

/ joy stick w/3rd function switch #1  

martycatd4

Tractor
New Holland TN75DA, international 544 hydro, d4 cat 7u, minneapolis u,case 300
I have a grapple on my loader. I installed an after market valve and it came with a switch that I mounted on the joy stick externally. It functioned well untill it broke. I then installed a rocker switch which works well but doesn't fit the joy stick very well. I would like to find a joy stick with a switch mounted in it and be a lot cleaner and less cumberson. Does anyone have one like that? I searched it and it appears that kubota may have a factory switch but I haven't looked into it yet. Any help would be appreciated.

/ joy stick w/3rd function switch #2  
Check E Bay. I've seen different ones from time to time for heavy equipment.

I have even thought of using a computer joy stick that has extra buttons on it. If the handle portion and switch can be disassembled and mounted in place of what is already on the tractor.

Purely from a "that would look cool" standpoint- I was trying to figure out just how many buttons I might be able to use. this pic is fairly simple but I have found sticks with too many buttons!
flightstick_pro_usb_1.jpg

I thought the "top hat" would control the top and tilt functions, open and close switches for the grapple/front outlet.... i guess the sky is the limit...and so is the cost! Obviously for each function would require the appropriate electric over hydraulic valves.

/ joy stick w/3rd function switch #5  
If your joy stick is hollow JD has several knobs with 3rd function switch that might work.

/ joy stick w/3rd function switch #6  
Should be able to get something for around $100. ;)

/ joy stick w/3rd function switch
Thanks for all the info.

/ joy stick w/3rd function switch #8  
I had the remotes to the front (FEL) when I bought the tractor, and they used WR Long. Well built handle, switch works well.