Operating or trailering weight for MF34

/ Operating or trailering weight for MF34 #1  
Tractor
Massey Ferguson MF34
Looking for operating or trailer weight (close) for MF34 s/nL87107675. Unit has front bucket and rear backhoe attachment and has diesel engine. Even sales literature weight would work. I'd load it up and bring it to the weight station, but I thing I'm overloaded as my trailer is 15,000# GVW. Any help would be appreciated.

/ Operating or trailering weight for MF34 #2  
Looking for operating or trailer weight (close) for MF34 s/nL87107675. Unit has front bucket and rear backhoe attachment and has diesel engine. Even sales literature weight would work. I'd load it up and bring it to the weight station, but I thing I'm overloaded as my trailer is 15,000# GVW. Any help would be appreciated.

I think you are barely OK. The weight for my MF 30 Industrial is listed as just under 7,000 and I think the loader is an additional 4,000. The MF 34 is the Loader Model Number, FYI, The Backhoe is probably an MF 54, I think. Not sure about the back hoe. Better find a scale at a truckstop. Let us know what you found out. Any idea as to how much oil the loader holds?