What brand disc harrow is this?

/ What brand disc harrow is this? #1  
Tractor
a twaktur
Pardon me if this was posted in the wrong section. I have a very old drag type disc harrow and have no clue as to the manufacturer. It is the type that has a metal seat with levers to adjust the cutting action/depth. It cuts about a 6 foot swath and has two gangs of discs side by side.

I'm needing to replace some of the smooth disc blades that are about 14 1/2 inches in diameter and have a 7/8 inch square hole for the axle.

The part numbers that are cast into the parts all start with KK.
Did Farmall/IH early disc harrows have part numbers that began with KK? I'm guessing this disc was made between 1920 and 1940.

Does this description sound familiar?

Last edited:
   / What brand disc harrow is this? #2  
A photo would do wonders to help folks to answer your questions.

/ What brand disc harrow is this? #3  
Most JD older disc castings start with KK and end in B. Ken Sweet

/ What brand disc harrow is this? #5  
Does it look like this one?? I have no idea who this harrow is made by, it showed up at the hunt club one day, but whomever dropped it off has taken it back home. I just thought it was neat so I took a couple of pic's of it.

Old bog harrow 002.jpg

/ What brand disc harrow is this? #6  
Does it look like this one?? I have no idea who this harrow is made by, it showed up at the hunt club one day, but whomever dropped it off has taken it back home. I just thought it was neat so I took a couple of pic's of it.

View attachment 283440

Kebo I believe the DH pic you took on your hunt club is an "EMPIRE", another popular builder back then was "ROSE" of Henry Rose disc harrows. Just my :2cents:.

Boone

/ What brand disc harrow is this?

View attachment 283440

Thanks for the pic. No, the one you show is different. For some reason I can't download pics of the one I have.