New Mahindra 6010 Owner!

/ New Mahindra 6010 Owner! #1  

tommcafee

Tractor
kubota l48, mahindra 6010
Guess this is my wifes christmas present this year... haha. Picked this up on thursday, very impressed so far. Nice cab, good visibility, seems to have lots of power. In hindsight, I should have had the rear tires loaded as it is pretty light, but I will either always have an implement on the rear, or fab up a weight box to hang on the tph. Will post a review after I get some real seat time on it. Initial impressions are that it is well built, much more refined than my Kubota l48 TLB. Oh ya, it is a 6010 HST cab. Has air, radio, lots of work lights etc.

Anyways, enough babbling time for pictures.

DSC00460.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00464.jpg

/ New Mahindra 6010 Owner! #2  
Congrats. You're going to have fun.

/ New Mahindra 6010 Owner! #3  
Very nice. Don't forget to let some air out of the tires. You may decide that you do need the tires filled, even with an implement on the back. That additional 1000+lbs can really make a difference in the capabilities of the tractor. ;)

/ New Mahindra 6010 Owner! #4  
How have you been liking your 6010 hst ?

/ New Mahindra 6010 Owner! #5  
Great Looking Machine - Congrats....................

/ New Mahindra 6010 Owner! #6  
I have the Mahindra 2816 and have been very impressed. Of course it does not equal what you have but is has been a real work horse. I think you will find the same response. Several others on this site have said similar things. I have apx 100 hrs on mine. I use it for construction projects. I do not own a farm although I want one. Let us know what you think. :licking:

/ New Mahindra 6010 Owner!
Well, I think as of today, there is 130 hrs on the 6010. I still like my tractor, few small grumblings but overall very impressed. Biggest complaint to date is that the interior venting is really slow to defrost on -10C days. A/C is ice cold in the summer though. And, the joystick for the FEL is at a awkward location, wish it was about 3 inches higher. And, I should have had the rear tires loaded. With no rear implement the machine will easily lift the rear wheels with a bucket full of A-crush. Hang a box blade on the back, solid as a rock. Very strong FEL. Bought far too many implements this past year.... Don't tell my wife HAHA. Love having the HST, although I am used to the rocker in Kubota L48, having two separate pedals still messes me up the odd time. Love the engine, good on fuel, reasonably quiet, lots of power. Overall, very impressed with the tractor. To be honest, I was a little weary of buying a Mahindra, but those fears were completely unfounded. All the money I saved over buying another Kubota paid for most of the rear implements... Can't think of too much else, just a good all around utility tractor. Perfect for my needs with the horse farm and snow removal. Figure I will put on 85 - 100 hrs a year, should last a LONG time.

/ New Mahindra 6010 Owner! #8  
Nice ride. Are you using a backhoe also? B.

/ New Mahindra 6010 Owner!
I have my Kubota L48, no need for a smaller backhoe on the 6010.