1994 ford 8340 sle

/ 1994 ford 8340 sle #1  

dgdrs2000

Tractor
ford
Hi
i was using a 3mtr power harrow today whilst driving my 1994 8340sle in 5L range with 4wd engaged and diff lock on, suddenly the tractor came to a halt, no noises no nothing it just stopped as though someone had swithched off a light switch, the dash showed fault code E19 however the transmissiomn pressure light had stayed on previous about 2 mins before hand but had gone off on its own just before, the power sreering still works as does the hydraulics and engine,when i engage any gear high or low range the dash shows that i am in gear but the tractor does not move then after 10 secs the "E19 light comes on.
Any Ideas Guys ?
Thanks

/ 1994 ford 8340 sle #2  
My 6640 just did the same thing. In my case the lube valve inside the transmission had come apart. Its a small spool type valve that shuttles oil. All the parts will be in the belly of the transmission. Check my post as I'm still dealing with a problem that I think may have caused it. I also had the same codes you talked about. The repairs are fairly simple if you are handy. I have the books on the tractors if I can help you.

/ 1994 ford 8340 sle #3  
I just noticed the date on your posting. Have you figured out what went wrong?