Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner

/ Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner #1  

Carpenter57

Tractor
Massy Harris 44G
HI everyone!!

Got myself not one but two massey harris 44's, both are running. I got some attachmetns with them that is why I got them both. One came with a looader bucket and a cultivator, the other has a multi-directional snow blade with an old bush hog mower.

Now my challage is to get them refurbished to be used as required. I have lots of questions. Mostly about hydraulics and where can a guy find some parts. I am hoping some of you experienced guys will be able to share some of your exeriences with me, when you have time of course.

Hello again to you all!!!

Harry

/ Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner #2  
There is a Vintage Tractors forum here on TBN that might be helpful. Welcome aboard. Best wishes.

/ Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner #4  
Welcome to the forum. Steiner Tractor will have most parts.

/ Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner #5  
Welcome, I have a 1951 Massey Harris 44 with loader and custom built 3 point hitch, was a 2 point. Water got in trans/rear and is now siezed, dont have time to fix it, should sell it as a project. What did you pay for yours if you dont mind me asking?

Dave

/ Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner #6  
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner #7  
:welcome: to TBN. We need pictures.. Yes.. pictures of your Massey Harris. :D

/ Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner #8  
Dr Dave said:
Welcome, I have a 1951 Massey Harris 44 with loader and custom built 3 point hitch, was a 2 point. Water got in trans/rear and is now siezed, dont have time to fix it, should sell it as a project. What did you pay for yours if you dont mind me asking?

Dave

You could probably get someware in the range of $350 to $700 for it with the stuck trans.

/ Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner #9  
i plan on getting one one day. almost did a while back but it had head problems.

ytmag sells some parts.. so does a palce online .. um.. vintage tractor parts or soemthing to that effect..

/ Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner #10  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Owning/Operating forum.