Massey Ferguson 135 Service Manual

/ Massey Ferguson 135 Service Manual #1  

ArcherXC

Bronze Member
Tractor
1965 Massey Ferguson 135
I just bought a MF135. Where is the best place to get a operator manual and a service manual? I want to do an initial servicing check on the whole tractor. I will buy the parts manual and repair manual as I need them. I just want to know how to properly service the tractor before I start using it. If there are any other publications that list preventative maintenance lists or procedures please let me know. Thank you!

Last edited:
   / Massey Ferguson 135 Service Manual #2  
Congrats on purchasing your Massey. Love 'em to death, but I'm biased:D

Your best bet is buying the factory service manual from AGCO. There are actually 3 manuals to have- the service manual, the parts manual, and the owners manual. Not cheap, but worth their weight in gold!

/ Massey Ferguson 135 Service Manual #4  
those oem's would be my first choice.. past that.. check jensales

/ Massey Ferguson 135 Service Manual #5  
I have the Jensales manuals. Right on the cover it says that these manuals are reproduced by Jensales without permission from Massey Ferguson and that Jensales is not responsible for the quality or accuracy of the manuals. They appear to be repros of the MF135 shop manuals. The parts manual is OK. The service manual covers the diesel and gas engine versions of the 135 pretty well. But the glaring deficiency is lack of a section covering the electrical system in detail.

Get the AGCO manuals.

I'm not a fan of the I&T manuals which appear to be excerpted from the shop manuals.

/ Massey Ferguson 135 Service Manual #6  
yep.. i&t are like manual 'light'

if you are a decent mechaninc.. they are ok for many things...not for everything.

/ Massey Ferguson 135 Service Manual #7  
I just bought a MF135. Where is the best place to get a operator manual and a service manual? I want to do an initial servicing check on the whole tractor. I will buy the parts manual and repair manual as I need them. I just want to know how to properly service the tractor before I start using it. If there are any other publications that list preventative maintenance lists or procedures please let me know. Thank you!

I just got a service manual for my Bota at the bargain price if $19.00. Brelow is a link to manuals for you under $10
DOWNLOAD: Mf 135

/ Massey Ferguson 135 Service Manual #8  
i bought a new fuel gauge for my 135 i can not get it to work

/ Massey Ferguson 135 Service Manual #9  
Excellent choice on your tractor purchase.:thumbsup: The MF OEM manuals are the best.

/ Massey Ferguson 135 Service Manual #10  
I can find the Manuals from my locale tsc