Grading Best way to remove build up from outside of a horse ring

/ Best way to remove build up from outside of a horse ring #1  

osu69

Tractor
Kubota L3600GST
I'll be using my Kubota L3600 to level the ring at my daughter's horse barn soon and could use some advice. The outside of the ring just inside the fence has a heavy build up of soil/sand.
To remove it, I figured my rear blade offset to the outside (hopefully, that will keep my FEL clear of the fence) and angled toward the center of the ring would be my best option. My landscape rake would work as well but I can't offset it from the centerline of the tractor.
Any suggestions? Any better way to do this?

Phil in GA

/ Best way to remove build up from outside of a horse ring #2  
I cleaned up the buildup like that with a bucket on a skid loader, the bucket on your Kubota would do the same. Just skim it off and spread in the low spots of the ring.

/ Best way to remove build up from outside of a horse ring #3  
This is a constant problem as the horse is worked along the rail around the arena. I bought a 8' wide Red Master II harrow so I can get close to the rail to fill in the rut without having to move dirt with the front end loader. There is 1' outside the tires on both sides of my TC40DA. Drag it often so the rut does not get too deep. Don't angle the blade too much, you want to fill in the rut from both sides. Moving too much dirt off the rail will cause a low spot around the outside of the arena that will cause standing water when it rains.

100_0914.JPG

/ Best way to remove build up from outside of a horse ring #4  
My wife bought one of these (Track& Ring Conditioner — System Fencing) to keep her new arena in shape. We got the 8' one (now the widest implement we own!) and I'm impressed with how many different adjustments can be made to the harrow teeth and the leveling bar/blade (depth and angle). Since the arena is brand new, the footing hasn't yet been cast to the outside, but I think this tool will make it pretty easy to move it back in when it does...assuming I don't get clumsy and snag the fence, that is!
BOB