tractor insurance queston ?

/ tractor insurance queston ?
If State farm puts that in writing, sleep tight. I dropped them over tractor insurance.

well they just emailed me the policy and discounted it 2.5 percent (whoopee !) because we have automatic withdraw payments , I was just worried about leaving a piece of equipment basically out in the woods and being 60 miles away .At least this way I may lose a good tractor but I won't lose all the money it costs to get another one . Now to get to work on that pole barn asap !

/ tractor insurance queston ? #12  
sounds fair to me,, I live in Texas and I don't live on my farm/ranching property I have several pieces of large equipment that would be I guess in the 100 thousands dollars.. I pay around 1300 a years at 500 deductiblefor all of it.. Lou

/ tractor insurance queston ? #13  
Farm Bureau quoted me $10/$1000. So your quote seem high.

/ tractor insurance queston ? #14  
We're in rural Southern Utah. All our insurance is with State Farm and Baby John is covered for her replacement value of $18,000 for $175 a year ($1000 deductable). Theft isn't something we worry about but I will occasionally be rolling on public roads and there's always the outside chance we go over a cliff or something. :eek:

/ tractor insurance queston ? #15  
We're in rural Southern Utah. All our insurance is with State Farm and Baby John is covered for her replacement value of $18,000 for $175 a year ($1000 deductable). Theft isn't something we worry about but I will occasionally be rolling on public roads and there's always the outside chance we go over a cliff or something. :eek:

Maybe you can get a dual policy (tractor AND LIFE insurance)

/ tractor insurance queston ? #16  
   / tractor insurance queston ? #17  
I would have to look,but mine is around a 120 dollars a year. 70 for the tractor and implement theft. and the rest for liability, as in if it falls off the trailer while hauling,destroying something on the tractor while using, knocking out a window while bush hogging,etc. Mine is thru Farm Bureau Insurance. But I also have 2 homeowners policys whith them. Keeps the rate down somewhat. LUTT

/ tractor insurance queston ? #18  
Maybe you can get a dual policy (tractor AND LIFE insurance)

Oh yeah, they've been trying to sell me life insurance for years. :laughing: No thanks. Don't have any family and the spouse will be just fine, thank you.

/ tractor insurance queston ?
Farm Bureau quoted me $10/$1000. So your quote seem high.

i am insuring the tractor off my "home" property with no building to store it and no security otherwise it would be covered on home owners .Altho it will be behind a locked gate I live 60 miles away and don't want to take the chance of losing it to theft on an unimproved lot in the woods . :eek:

/ tractor insurance queston ? #20  
Oh yeah, they've been trying to sell me life insurance for years. :laughing: No thanks. Don't have any family and the spouse will be just fine, thank you.

What about baby john???